Annoyance

✿✿✿

My thoughts were overruled about 3 certain boys. Which was stupid, It's not like I want to think about them, I'm just curious as to why the hell they were looking at me for. Shaking my head, I glance down at the notes in front of me. "Oh, I'm fucked.." I mumble. I haven't written anything down since we arrived at class. And this is methods. I'm definitely fucked. In the corner of my eye, a hand popped into my view, placing a note page down, with a shit ton of scribbles on it. Oh wait, they're formulas, from this lesson? My head immediately yanks towards the direction of the person... oh my god. "Thank you," I whisper quietly, making intense eye contact, with a guy with fluffy light brown hair, and amber eyes. Who happened to be named, Atlas. Angel's boyfriend. Or the majority of the girls', at this school, boyfriend. I opened my mouth, wanting to say something else, but the boy winked, and I immediately closed it shut. Since when did he even sit here?

"You're welcome, sweetheart." he roughly whispered in reply.

Ew. I wanted to puke. I turned my head forward, facing the teacher. I used his notes anyways, cause I needed it, but never again will I let that happen. Angel needs a better boyfriend.

✿✿✿

"I'm so hungry," Katty groaned beside me.

"You're never not, let's go get something from the canteen, or wanna go to tafe?"

"Canteen, cause the guys will be there."

"Mhm."

We head into line, I know exactly what she's getting, and that is a mud cake slice and a meat pie. I still haven't decided. What did they sell today again?

"Wait a sec Katty, ima check the menu."

"Okie."

As I head over to take a quick peep, I accidentally smack into something. "Ouch." I rub my head, groaning. "Sorry about that, gorgeous." a soft, low voice replied. Wait, gorgeous? I look up, and a blonde, blue-eyed, with cute little freckles, incredibly handsome boy, was staring down at me. Woah. I begin to feel my face warm, but then reality hits. Wai- That's Cielo! He chuckled softly and offered whatever he was holding in his hand. "Here, have this princess." He gently grabs my hand, turns my hand, so my palm is facing up, and carefully placed, a warm foiled up meal on it. My mouth is agape. What the hell? "Uh, thanks." I manage to say, before turning around and heading straight towards Katana. She notices this, raising her eyebrow. Katty's eyes gaze downwards to what I held, and she gives me a questioning look. When I'm close enough to her, she immediately asks, "Where'd you get that? What is it?"

I gulp, "Cielo gave it to me."

"WHAT?" I swiftly cover her mouth, already earning looks from the people around us. "What the fuck did you just say? Cielo? From ACD?"

"Yes, I bumped into him, and he just gave it to me. I'm so confused. I literally just ran away."

"Holy shit."

Someone cleared their throat, "Excuse me, are you gonna order?" Katty immediately turned around with wide eyes and apologised. She ordered, and we headed to our group. "Babes, why would he do that? what even is it?"

"I don't know, I'll open it now, I guess." I begin to peel the foil from the top, revealing a very cheesy lasagna. "I didn't know they sold these-" An elbow smacked into my side, mid-sentence. "Katty wtf?"

"All three of them, are looking at you." I give her a very confused look, and trail my eyes to the direction she's looking at. 

Again? They're all looking at me AGAIN?

The same blonde I just ran into, sat in the middle of two guys, on a bench. Beside him, was Angel's boyfriend. On the other side, was a boy with raven hair, also known as Dante. The 'ACD'.

I immediately link arms with Katty and drag her away from the eyes of eagles.

We sat down with the rest of our group, but today there was an addition. Kat's situationship had joined us.

"Sammy!" Katty squealed, running over to a very tall, skinny boy. He looked like a surfer, just like most of the guys here. Blonde, very dry crispy hair, that flows to the shoulders, complimented with ocean blue eyes. Samuel Pent.

"Hey Katana." He pecked her on the forehead. As he wrapped his arms around her.

That girl, and her choice in men.

Sitting down, I pulled out the fork on the foil and began to indulge in the lasagna. Ryan and Nao were bickerings, while Hamish try to stop the two. Sam and Katty are all being cute, feeding each other and everything. Gosh. I feel so single. Angel and Kenya were talking about the most recent gossip, while Jasper listened in. Personally, I didn't care, I just wanted to enjoy my lasagna, until Angel mentions ACD.

Right.

That's where I got my lasagna from. Cielo.

"The fact they're all hot, and smart, and rich. Makes me go mad." Angel bursts, fangirling.

How could I forget? I need to figure out why they were even looking at me. I mean, I don't care, because Jasper is the one I like. I'm just... curious.

"Atlas? What are you doing here? Come sit!"

What did she just say?

I whip my head around, sure enough, Atlas. The brunette that gave me his notes, was next to Angel. Jasper was glaring daggers at the poorboy -- actually, I can't pity him.

"Hey, Angel." Atlas greeted her, as he pulled a chair out in between me and her. "Hi, Jelica."

"Um, hi, I guess." I politely return the greeting. Atlas rests a hand on his head, turning his whole body towards me. Unsure of what to do, I glance at Angel, which was a bad idea, cause she's giving me a death glare - but I didn't do anything! Pulling myself together, I avert my gaze and stare down at the lasagna before me.
Wait a minute.

Why am I averting my gaze? I haven't don't anything wrong. This guy is the one that's weird as fuck.
"What is it?" I strike, facing him.

"You're very beautiful."

"Okay." I reply sternly, cursing him in my mind. Shut up shut up shut up. Stop flirting with me you weirdo, your girlfriend is literally BEHIND you.

My face clearly holds my thoughts, as Atlas's once smiley go lucky face turned into a frown, like a puppy that got told off. Gotta admit it's cute, but this is bloody weird as hell.
I don't dare to look towards anyone else as I hold down his stare, this is a lot of commotion already, just imagining the drama that will explode after he leaves, it's gonna be hell.

"You never answered my question. Why are you here, looking at me, instead of your girlfriend?"

"I have a girlfriend?"

Gasp.

I couldn't even tell if that was my gasp, but before I could figure it out, a loud, ear wrenching screech silenced the canteen and the passer-by, it was obviously Angel, I didn't have to check. She had every right to be upset. So I got up to, to leave with her, but as I took a step away from the chair, a hand grasped my wrist. Bloody hell, this annoying, disgusting, weird cheater.
"Wait."
"No." I shook off his grasp and took off to her.