|| QnA 1 ||

So here are the questions that were asked !

 Dwarkeshvari_Rukmini

Q1. Where do you live in Kolkata? 

ans. I live in Baranagar, I can say only this much dear.

Q2. Which type of genre you like the most? 

ans.  I prefer genres of historical fiction, romance and crime thrillers.

3. Tell something which you do not like about Wattpad except that being sometimes glitchpad. 

ans. The unnecessary fan wars which erupt anytime *smh* and misunderstandings between users.

4. Your favorite job?

ans. Sleeping, because you can be in peace in that way .😂😂😂😂😂

Krishneya_Bhanu

Q1. Which name of Draupadi, Krishna and Arjun is your favourite? Why?

ans. Draupadi-Krishnaa, because it is her original name depicting her physical form.

          Sri Krishna-Madhav, I am just habituated to address him as Madhav, it sounds so sweet 😍

          Arjun-Parth and Savyasachi, first one gives a glimpse of his dedication for his mother Pritha/Kunti, second one recounts of his hardwork which led him to excel.

avanisoni1711

Q3. Ur age, name, residence (not address, the city u live in), Your native place and your Favorite book, in and outside Wattpad...

ans. My age-18 years

           Name-Anushka De

          State and city-West Bengal, Kolkata

         Favourite book

          a) Wattpad-I have come across many good books related to Mahabharat, so  I am naming a few---

                   Arjunsangini-An Ardi Novel by Khanakvats13 --- The chapters done were just awesome, the way the author described every detail was just mind-blowing, but she left the work midway. I hope she completes it. I am a huge Ardi fan, so this book is just a bomb !

               Trigun and Waves of Life-Captain_Sham--Such awesome concepts she possesses, my God ! 

Arjun-The Rise of the Atimaharathi - JishnuPranaa I love reading about Arjun, so this book is just for me !

                 b) Outside Wattpad--

Actually I am not getting much time to read books in paperback format, but yeah two books I always cherish is 

Harry Potter series (Hands down one of the best books)

Bori Ce Mahabharat ( This is the dictionary for us Mahabharata lovers 😂😂😂😂)

Hemashree004

Q1. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask ?

ans. If I could know the absolute truth to one question, I would love to know HOW on earth will my parents be satisfied by me 🙃🙃🙃🙃

  Just kidding lol,😂😂😂😂

Okay, if I wanted to know the total truth to one question, I would love to know who and what actually is God ? The ultimate truth is that I suppose.

JishnuPranaa

Q11) What is the most favourite book authored by you2) If you could change one thing in MB and Ramayana, what would it be?

ans. All of them are my favourite dear, since all were authored with my hardwork. It would be injustice to chose any one of it.

If I could change anything in Ramayan and Mahabharat, I would change NONE. I believe everything happens for a reason, even the minute detailing. 

Me tagging

Dwarkeshvari_Rukmini

Captain_Sham

vedvaani

Krishneya_Bhanu

JishnuPranaa

DrauniPriya

Hemashree004

avanisoni1711