JSJSGSHSHSGHLSJSHIEHDJFUCK

After hours of playing for my outrageous father, he finally comes out of his room and tells me to stop. "Fuck off, I don't wanna see your pathetic, worthless face." He says, waving his hand to dismiss me as he digs in the fridge for a beer. I nod in response.

I walk into my room, grabbing my phone from my back pocket and texting kacchan 'I'm all done- did ya fall asleep?'. I wait a minute or two for him to text back, grabbing a sweatshirt and some boxers that I can bring to his house.

Its been about 5 minutes and I still haven't gotten a text back. Although, when I go back downstairs, I hear a quiet knock on the front door. I open the door, bag in hand, and see kacchan leaning on the doorframe. He has a stupid smirk plastered on his face as he begins to speak.

"Told ya I wouldn't fall asleep." I groan lightly and nod. "Yeah, yeah. This time." I say, annoyance coursing through my veins. I sling my bag containing my clothes and my school supplies over my shoulder, pushing past kacchan and shutting the door gently.

"Do you ever find it hard to play?" He asks as we make our way to his house. I think for a few moments, recalling the time I didn't play for a few months.

"Sometimes.. it's only hard to play for him though. It's easy when I play for someone I care about, but it's challenging when I play for him because I know he only keeps me around for the music. It gets tough, but I snap out of it pretty quick."

He nods, smiling slightly. "You've never had troubles playing for me" he says, now grinning and looking down at me. I gently shove him, laughing slightly at his stupid charming grin.

"Of course it's easy playing for you! I care about you, dummy!" I say, laughing a little. He nods, smiling to himself. "Awwww you care about me!" He teases, ruffling my hair. "Well, I care about you too deku... hey, earlier when you said—"

"Kacchan, look! Swings!" I say, cutting him off in hopes to change the subject. He rolls his eyes, obviously catching on to my plan. I grab him by the hand and drag him towards the park, instantly sitting on one of the swings and dropping my bag beside me. "You can't just—"

"Come sit!" I say, gesturing to the swing next to me as I cut him off once more. He reluctantly sits, looking at me with an odd expression. He soon notices that I'm looking back at him, so he quickly turns his attention to the starry night sky.

"Hey kacchan, is there anyone you like?" I ask absentmindedly. I don't even know if I want the answer- I mean, he probably does.. but who? Kirishima? But he gets ticked off when people assume they're together...

"Truth be told, there is someone..." he says, quiet as a mouse. He moves his eyes back to the sky, slightly pushing himself off the ground as he starts to swing a little. God, who is it? Is it someone I know?

"Oh, who's the lucky guy?!" I ask, feigning excitement as best as I can. He looks at me once more, smiling with an almost sorrowful expression. He moves his eyes back to the sky as I start to swing as well, kicking my legs off the ground.

"Well, he's got freckles that cover his face like stars in the night sky.. and a messy mop of hair that he never styles. But.. for some reason it works on him. He has little eye bags and it's clear he doesn't sleep much, but he ignores it and goes about his day." He smiles.

"Oh, I didn't realize you had a thing for shinso!" I say, trying to smile. "We're actually pretty good friends, if you want, I could introduce you guys..." I feel really dumb. Of course he doesn't like me, I'm just... me.

"You dumbass." He says, stopping his swing and standing up. "How are you this dense?!" He walks to my swing and stops it, holding onto the chains and making direct eye contact with me. In a flurry, I feel his lips on mine. I'm so shocked, I don't even kiss him back.

He soon parts our lips, stands up straight, and continues walking to his house. "K-k-ka- wh-wha- I-I- HOW?!" I ask, only now processing what just happened. He didn't respond, he just kept walking. Ah, he must regret it.

"Wait, ok, so- hold on, what? Like, I just- why?" I ask, trying my best to elaborate my original statement as I grab my bag, practically running to catch up to him.

"1: I kissed you, 2: because I like you, as for how, well-" he begins to explain, but I grab his hand mid sentence. "I'm sorry.." he says. I can see how flustered he is, and he's not even making eye contact. I must be red from head to toe.

"Why the fuck are ya sorry?!" I ask- I know I could've phrased it much better, but at this point, my heart is pounding and I'm so surprised I can even speak! I mean, my crush- the guy I've been crushing on for literal YEARS- just kissed me!

"You didn't want that, and I didn't ask, and I was rude—" however, before he can finish his idiotic sentence, I drag him down to my level by the collar of his shirt.

"Katsuki bakugo, how dare you!" I let go of his shirt and begin to pace. "First of all, i was so shocked I couldn't even enjoy it! Not to mention that you don't even KNOW how long I've wanted that to happen! And the sheer audacity—" I say, just now realizing that I've said WAY too much. "Nevermind, let's go." I say, red as a tomato as I resume walking to his house.

"No, I wanna hear the rest of this. Now I'm curious. Please, continue with your confession of undying love for me." He says, his usual smirk painting his face. UGH! How dare he.

I say nothing and continue to walk on my merry way towards his house. He laughs and quickens his pace, soon waking next me me. "Seriously though, is.. is it ok? That I kissed you, I mean- is that ok?" He asks, holding my hand.

He's held my hand about a thousand times before, but this time felt different. It felt new. "Shut up, of course it's ok." I say as I interlock our fingers. I'm not even looking at him, but I can feel his grin. I can't stop smiling! Fuck!

He lets go of my hand to move towards his front door. "Is mitsuki gonna be ok with us coming in so late? It's already 01:30.." I say, looking down at my phone to check the time.

"She'll be delighted that you're here, she won't even care about how late it is. She was happy when I told her you wanted to come over, plus she's a night owl." He replies, smiling as he opens the door.

He walks in, and I follow behind him- it isn't long before I'm trapped in a death grip that mitsuki calls a 'hug'. "IZUKU!!! It's been so long!!!" She says, hugging me even tighter.

"M-Mitsuki, I-I-it's been 4 d-days." I manage to choke out. She lets go and grips my shoulder, locking her loving, fiery gaze onto mine. "AND THATS 4 DAYS TOO LONG!" She exclaims, making me laugh. She gives a laugh as well and lets go of me completely.

"Ok you two, go upstairs and head to bed. It's wayyy past curfew and you have school tomorrow!" She says, lightly shoving the both of us to the stairs. I laugh once more, kacchan following me up the stairs and to his room.

As he shuts the door, I turn on the lamp beside his bed and sit down. He shuts off the main light and sits beside me, his hands folded on his lap. "So, is it gonna be awkward now? Or are we gonna pretend nothing happened? Or..." he trails off.

"Or..?" I ask, looking into his eyes. When mine lock onto his, he averts his gaze. He probably thinks I hated the kiss! Or maybe he didn't mean it?! Or was it a platonic thing?!? I'm so confused!

"Deku, you're mumbling. I did mean it, I don't regret it, and we both know it wasn't platonic. As for you hating it... did you? Because you can be honest, I'm not mad or anything- I just wanna know—"

Before he can finish his ridiculous train of thought, it's my turn to interrupt him with a kiss.