Chapter 1

It was around 3 am when I hopped into my car ready to just...drive. I do this type of thing regularly as a stress relief. As I was driving I looked out of my window looking at the beautiful scenery, hillsides, fields,lakes. It was 4:30 when I decided to head home and try to get some sleep before school tomorrow. I got home half an hour later climbing the wall where my window was . I tried opening it to find that it was locked. Thats wierd,I know I didnt lock my window I thought.

Risking getting caught i went to the front door and unlocked it with my key. I, half asleep, made my way to my room. I opened my door to see my room completely different and there was a stranger in my bed. Trying not to wake the intruder I quietly closed the door and ran to my parents room. I knocked on their door repeatedly until they opened the door.

"Mom,dad there is a stranger in my bed." I said out of breath. Suddenly their whole demeanor changed and it was my mom who said,"listen here I dont know who you are but you need to get out of our house right now !"

"What!? Mom, dad it's me its Elizabeth. " I yelled confusedly.
"I don't know who Elizabeth is but you need to leave right now or I'm gonna call the cops so I suggest you leave." My dad said calmly with a hint of anger.

I sprinted out of the house fumbling with my car keys and immediately drove to the police station. I got out of my car and , with tears in my eyes, ran into the police station. "I need your help  there is an intruder in my house and I think their making my parents act strangely,  please can you help me ." I said in a panicked voice. A single tear running down my cheek.
"Ok ma'am in gonna need you to calm down and just tell me your name ok?" The officer said looking worried.
"My name is Elizabeth Reece. "

The worry on his face changed to annoyance in a split second.

"I don't know what friends put you up to this but we are not going to put up with these pranks."he said annoyed.
"Pranks? This is not a prank, what do you mean?" I said.

"Ma'am there is no such thing as an Elizabeth Reece, now please leave."
With tears running down my cheeks I walked out of the police station. I looked up my social media and there was nothing but a blank page. Looking up I saw a guy about my age with raven black hair, blue eyes and tan skin, not gonna lie he was really attractive, leaning against my car.

"I woke up this morning to know one knowing who I was, I told the cops the same thing and they told me the same they told you," he paused his voice deep
" now are you gonna stand there and look at me or are you gonna help me find out why the hell we dont exist?"

A tsunami of questions were swimming in my head . Who is this guy? Why dont we exist? Are there more of us ? And can this be fixed ? Who is responsible

***********************************
Well here's the first chapter , the next ones will be longer tho
☆pls vote amd comment