Chapter 5

Elizabeths POV

The next morning

Waking up in someone's arms in the morning is the most heavenly feeling ever. Right next to eating a Mac donalds burger.

I woke up a couple of hours after my nightmare in the arms of Kieran. He was still asleep when I woke up.

He looked so peaceful his long eyelashes resting on his cheeks.

I dont know how long I lay there and admired him but I dont thi-

"You know it's kinda creepy to stare at someone while they sleep." Kieran chuckled lightly .

My face heated in embarrassment because he caught me staring at him.

Instead of making up a lame excuse I asked instead ,"how long have you been awake?"

"Oh i dont know about half and hour or so, did you enjoy the view?" He teased me

"You know what I think?" I said trying to change the subject.

"No tell me what thoughts run through that pretty head of yours." He smiled.

"I think I'm gonna go and make us some breakfast, would you like some?" I asked slowly getting up from the bed.

I looked down and realised I was still in my clothes of yesterday. Oof I have to change i thought.

I walked to the kitchen leaving Kieran in the room. Before going to the kitchen I peaked I to kai's room to see it empty.

I quickly went in and stole a hoodie,since it was kinda cold outside and I didnt have any other clothes.

I went into the bathroom and changed. The hoodie was black with the words

Hugs not drugs
(Unless you know a guy)

I paired it with my sneakers and my shorts underneath.

I went to the kitchen and started with the breakfast. I decided to make waffles.

An hour later when both guys were in the kitchen and my food was do e and the table was set we all sat down and started eating.

"This is just... wow! Ever thought of being a chef when your older?" Kai asked curiously.

"Yeah I actually wanted to become a chef, my mom is actually a kind of famous chef she was gonna teach me when..." I trailed off not wanting to say the words I desperately didnt want to believe

I think they caught on that it was still a semi sensitive topic and it was Kieran who quickly tried to change the topic.

"So do you guys just want to do something fun today just to take our minds of this whole thing and tomorrow we can start thinking of a plan." Kai said hopefully, he looked like a child in the day of Christmas.

Kieran and I shared a look, our faces serious. Then simultaneously we had smiles on our faces. Kieran walked out of the room .Then I remembered that I dont have clothes.

"Hey can we maybe stop by my house i just need to get a bag with clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah of course we can, but you look so cute in my clothes cupcake." Kai said with a cocky smirk.

I blushed at the compliment but played it off cool as I walked into my room to get my phone.

20 min later we were all piled into my car as we made our way to my house.