Prologue

Life. What is life? 

Is it the dreams we always chase till we breathe our last? 

Is it money that blinds almost everybody in order to buy things they want or foods they crave? And sometimes trample other people's existence? 

Is it fame that makes everyone looks at you with adoration but also jealousy?

Beauty that makes you stand out in the crowd?

Or perhaps intelligence that makes you feel superior because most people are stupid? 

What is the meaning of life? Why do we live? Why do we want to survive?

Is it for the people we say our hi and goodbyes with?

The experiences we achieved as we head towards our journey?

Do we just live because we exist?

Love. What is love? 

Is it the tingling feeling we feel inside our stomach? The one they always describe as fluttering butterflies?

Is it the pain and cries when our loved ones bid their goodbyes?

Some will say love is beautiful and others will say it's dreadful. 

Why do people crave others' love when they can't even love themselves?

Love consists of only one word and four letters; yet for most people, it's vital for living like food or water. 

They say if it's not painful then it is not love. So why do they constantly seek for it if they knew they'll eventually get hurt. 

In movies, love is depicted as the most powerful thing a character could ever have. The protagonist will say love is what makes them strong but the villains will always describe love as a weakness. How did the villains know? 

Why do we love?  

Death.

 Death is what most people are scared of. Losing their lives thinking if there is even beyond death. Mourning over their loved ones who passed away and forever not seeing them again.

While others perceive death as salvation through their problems that don't seem to have any answers. An escape from the world, our society, their reality.

We fear death because we don't know what comes after it. Yet we don't fear life and love that we can't seem to figure out completely.

What is death?

Is it the tears we shed when our loved ones die?

Is it the emptiness or void you feel inside?

Is death the answer to all of your misery?

Well, as long as you're alive it'll be a mystery.

Some would say we will be reborn 

Religion would say be good and you will go to heaven, do otherwise then in hell you shall burn

But here I am still on earth, despite being dead for a long time. My soul remained in this wretched world. And what am I doing?

Watching anime and reading webcomics. My afterlife was paradise even if I'm always on the run, I get to go everywhere I want, grab every poster and figurine my eyes laid upon,  don't have to go to school or work, has a choice to sleep or not, doesn't get hungry; basically, I existed but I'm also not there.

It was perfect! Until I met that lemon head.