𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒

What if [Name] forgot Aoyama's name?

            “Morning, [L. Name].” The black haired male greeted, “Oh, morning Ayaka!” [Name] happily greeted back. "Wait, is it Aayama? Uhm, what is it again? I forgot.” [Name] sweat dropped.

            “Aoyama.” The taller male corrected, ‘So cute!’ he thought. “Oh right! Ehehe..” The [H. Color] male scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.

            “Y'know what, your nickname is now Aayama! So that I can remember it easily! Also, you have to talk to me everyday so that I don't forget you and your name. Okay?” [Name] stated, “Huh?” Aoyama was confused to say at the least.

            “You see, my brain can't handle all the information I have so it has to throw out many things so I can store more information, so if the person doesn't talk to me for three days, I'll immediately forget about them completely.”

            “I see.” The black haired male nodded his head in response, “So you gotta talk to me EVERY single day, so that I don't forget you! I mean, you ARE my future boyfriend, ehe!” He joked at the last part, but it's too late, Aoyama's face is already heating up.

            “Huh? Aayama? You okay? Your face is red, are you sick? Wait! Do you need me to carry you back home? I'll tell the teacher about you and your sickness so don't worry about skipping school today!”

            Just the mere thought of [Name] piggy backing the male has already made him pass out with his face red.

             “Huh?! AAYAMA!! OH MY GOD- DON'T PASS OUT AT THE HALLWAY, YOU'RE BLOCKING PEOPLE'S WAY!!”

What if [Name] doesn't like soccer?

            “You don't like soccer?” Aoyama was shocked to hear this, considering he plays it ever since little. “Yeah, I mean- no offense! I just don't like it 'cause it brings bad memories.” [Name] replied.

            “What do you mean, bad memories?” The clean freak pry-ed, “No- It's actually kinda embarrassing..” the forgetful male replied. “Plus, it's not like I got traumatized by it. So don't worry about it.”

           Confused yet curious, he decided to ask Koharu, [Name]'s childhood friend. “So you're asking me that you wanna know why [Name] doesn't like soccer?-” A nod was seen coming from the male.

           The girl just sighed, “I'll just shorten it up. He doesn't like soccer because everytime he lets his guard down, another teammate would accidentally kick the ball right to his face. It happens everytime, it's like the ball has a personal grudge towards him so he quit.”

          Koharu was seen trying to not burst out laughing after telling him the whole story why [Name] hates soccer, while Aoyama just stood there, as silent as ever.

           Coming back to [Name], he immediately told him this.

             “I'll protect you if a ball comes to your face.” “Wha- Wait- DID YOU ASK KOHARU ON WHY I DON'T LIKE SOCCER?!”

Scenarios that could happen if [Name] or Aoyama tries to kiss each other

To be completely honest, I can see Aoyama being nervous about it considering he doesn't have any experience on romance thingies.

But if it's [Name]? It could go different ways.

Either he'd be bold enough to kiss Aoyama first by distracting him or he'd warn Aoyama that he's gonna kiss him before he does.

But if they already kiss each other a couple times, Aoyama could probably get used to it and start to kiss [Name] first.

I somehow see [Name] be the top while Aoyama is the bottom cuz he's inexperienced and he doesn't know shid about how to be a good as fawking boyfriend.

But if they're a couple long enough, i think Aoyama would be a switch tbh idk.