𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

╔═══━━━───━─── • ───━───━━━═══╗

𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐘, 𝐀 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐀𝐒𝐒, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

╚═══━━━─━───── • ─━─────━━━═══╝

ㅤㅤㅤTHE DAY of the match came, as Zaizen was screaming his loud ass about where Aoyama went. "Calm down, Zaizen. He was here just a moment ago. He'll be back." Gaku told whilst stretching his legs. "Yeah, cool your jets." Sakai agreed, with Taichi and Jin sleeping near him. "You guys are way too relaxed for this!" Zaizen yelled as a vein appeared at his forehead.

ㅤㅤㅤMeanwhile, Aoyama was busy washing his hands near the clubrooms, with a twin tailed girl next to him, washing a water bottle. "All right." He muttered as he dried his hands. 

ㅤㅤㅤ'Don't worry! I'll make sure to come to your match! I even set a bunch of alarms to remind me ehehe...'

ㅤㅤㅤ'[Name] will come to my match today. So I have to look my best.' Aoyama thought, before noticing the girl next to her complaining about the match being at their school. What a bitch. She then put the bottle to dry it off, but the male took it as he washed it all over again. 

ㅤㅤㅤOf course, the girl noticed and became ticked off. "Hey, you! Why the heck are you washing the bottle I just washed?!" She stated as a vein popped at her forehead. "Well.." "Well?" "Because it's dirty." Aoyama answered, not minding the female.

ㅤㅤㅤAs she heard the answer, she noticed and recognized the male. She then smirk before luring him into her trap. Like a fly in a spider's web. "Then why don't you come help me?" The girl stood up, as Aoyama turned to her. Curious, but also interested.

⋆。゚☁️ 。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

ㅤㅤㅤLoud footsteps were heard coming from a certain [H. Color], along with a series of gasps. "Oh! [Name]! You're here!" Gaku remarked, "Hehe, of course I did! I remembered, after all!" [Name] proudly stated. "Actually, he just remembered an hour ago, thanks to his alarms." Moka sweat dropped, "MOKA, WHY'D YOU TELL ON ME!" "I bought you [F. Drink]." "You're forgiven."

ㅤㅤㅤMeanwhile, with Aoyama and the rival team's manager. "It's not like I do this because I want to. My boyfriend happens to be the captain of the team, so..." The girl explained, as Aoyama waltz in the club room. "Gross! What have they been doing in here!" The brunette closed her mouth along with her nose.

ㅤㅤㅤThe male then puts on his mask, along with his gloves, getting ready to clean the clubroom up. "Oh, please put that box on the shelf at the back." and with that, Aoyama went to the shelf to put the box. "My boyfriend's a punk, but he actually cares about soccer." She started moonwalking like Michael Jackson, but seriously, Michael Jackson could never.