Chapter 1: The News

I'm standing at my locker, ( #2101) when Ryanna and Lea walk up. "Hey girl!" They say in unison.

     "Hey." I say in more of a sighing tone. I grab my lunch box and close my locker and look at them both.

      " What's wrong?" Ryanna asked while Lea and her faces look concerned.

      "Well, I'm a little sad because last night my mom and I were trying to get some One Direction tickets. When the ticket sale started, the power went out on my street. We were going to get four front row tickets too!"

        "Well so, its just a silly boy band." Says Lea. Lea doesn't really like One Direction. She only likes Niall and a few of their songs.

         I gave Lea a serious look. She just shrugged her shoulders. We walk down to the band room for our activity. I play the French Horn, Ryanna plays a cornet, Lea and our other friend Lexi both plays the snare drums. Our teacher Mr. Smith plays the trumpet with us.

          The class lasts for about fifty minutes and then it's off to lunch. The two minute walk to lunch was sad and depressing. All I could think about was the One Direction concert. The same thing happened during lunch. My friends tried to talk to me, but I would stair of into space and not answer them. But with the classes, I did listen and it got me mind of of things till I got home.

          When I walked in the door, I saw my mom sitting at the computer desk with a big smile on her face.

           "Hi Mom." I said trying to not sound so sad.

           "I have surpise for you, Abby!" She said.

          "What? I asked.

        She looks at me for a second then pulls out four One Direction concert tickets! Well I think there concert tickets. I let out the loudest scream I could make. My sister, Meagan, the one who drove me home, gave me a weird look.

           "Aren't you a little old for One Direction?" She says in a fun British accent.

           I'm only 17, and yeah, I don't have my licens yet! My dads too over protective.

           I look Megan in the eye and say, "Aren't you a little too old for One Direction?'' I say a little sassy. Megan always stole my 1D Cd's. I've even heard her singing their songs while she's in the shower! I run over to my mom and grab the tickets out of her hand. I hug her and say thank you and run up stairs to my room to Face-Time Ryanna the good news!

             Face-Timing: Ryanna :)

            "Hey girl!" Ryanna says.

           "Hi!" I say really happy unlike this morning.

          "Oh! Someone feels better! So what's up?"

          I told up the tickets and she screams as loud as she can!

        "One DIrection tickets for the 13th of May. And girl, you're invited to come!" I say with excitement in my vocie!

         "OMG girl!" Says Ryanna,"The 13th is the last day of school! Plus you have four tickets and me and you are just going as far as I know. So who else is going?"

          I I didn't really think about who else was going, but I was hoping Ryanna would drive so my mom didn't have to go.

           "Um, well Jennah could go. I'm not so sure about the last ticket. We might have to sell it on eBay. Oh, do you mind driving to the airport? The concert is in two weeks in Doncaster, London."

            "OK but I'll have to ask. Brb."

            As I waited on Ryanna, I texted Jennah about everything and she replied with a yes and said her parents were happy they weren't going to have to put up with Jennah for a week. I replied Lol, but I never said how long we were going to stay in London. I was really hoping for three weeks, yeah it's kinda long but so.  I yelled down stairs for my mom to come up and ask her about it.

           "What?" said my mom.

          "How long our we going to Doncaster? And no you are not going!"

          "Fine. But you have to call everyday and how long do you want to stay?"

          "I was thinking three weeks. Is that ok?"

         "Yeah. But your going to have to take the money out of your own checking account to pay for the plane ride back."

          "Thanks mom!! I love you!"

         "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

       I look back at my Iphone and see Ryanna has heard the whole conversation.

      I smile and say, "So are you going?"

     "Yes! My mom said yes and I texted Jennah about everything and she is going to!!"

     "Yay!!" I yelled in a small girly yell. The rest of the conversation was about what we were going to wear and we had to book our hotel room. I just couldn't stop thinking about getting to see One Direction in two weeks!! I love my life!! I said to myself n my head.