30.

April 13th 2018.

"I have two things to confirm. Should I say the bad news or the good news first?"

"I think I will go with the bad news first."

"So for a week ago I went to the doctor and I got my reports for three days ago."

"I found out that I actually have... cancer. No, this isn't some joke, this is real. Maybe I shouldn't have made a joke about me having cancer. What you say always comes back."

"And the second thing is that I actually have feelings for you. I really really love you from my bottom of my heart. The first day I met you online, I fell in love. I'm telling you this because the doctors said I might don't have much time. If I'm lucky I would survive but if not... I'm gone."

"I wanted to let you know before I go and even if I don't leave I want you to know that."

"I know you probably don't like or miss me back, but I'm opening up to you because you're the only one I have left. I know you don't read this, I can tell that, but I still feel you go through my messages every day."

"I just wish ONE thing, and that is can you call or text me just one time? After that I will never come back and annoy you, I just want to listen to your voice or see what you would say to me. Please? Only one time."

"No, this can't be happening, you can't leave me too. I also had a lot of feelings and I do have. I tried to find you on social media and everywhere, but I didn't find you. I hope you're still here" I said to my self wiping away the tears.