34- last part.

"Hi, it's me Olive. I miss you too and I love you more than anything." I sent the message.

Message not delivered, try again later.

"No, send."

Message not delivered, try again later.

"No, what have I done." I took the phone in my pocket and went downstairs to my car. I started to drive to her address.

I kicked the door and when I went inside. My presents were there. I closed my eyes and I hoped this was a bad dream.

I slapped myself only to realize it's not a dream. It's all true. I went over to the presents and put everything in my car.

I started to drive to her funeral, when I got there. I took out my presents and tried to find her grave. I walked around for 15 minutes.

Then my eyes laid on her grave "Amara Roy."

"Hey Amara, it's Olive. I didn't text you in years because I lost my phone, basically everything. With that I lost you too. I wish I could find it earlier, but today I sent you a message but it didn't deliver. I'm sorry, everything is my fault. I never left you because you were annoying, I loved it when you annoyed me. Here's your presents you gave me. Let's open it together."

I took the present and opened it. The first one was a small gift. It was a necklace and I opened the necklace only to see me and hers picture. I immediately put it around my neck and tears started to stream down my face. I kissed the necklace, "I love you"

I had two more gifts. I opened the second and it was two pajamas, one for me and her. Gosh I wish you could be alive.

And the last one, it was a painting of me and her the first time we meet online. The picture was beautiful because she was in it. Without her it would be a boring picture.

"Thank you for these presents, I love you so much and it's beautiful." I took out her favorite flowers and placed on her grave and stood up, because I didn't have the courage to be there anymore.

"I love you. I promise we will meet each other soon."

Then I left, again. But I will come every day and night to talk to her, my one and only lover Amara.