CHAPTER 1: BEGINNING

Jima and Jina are 22 years old twin sisters living beyond the "WALLS of kia" that the king itself ordered his people to build from the 13th century to protect its citizens from demons.

The students from "Kia university" are elite students that are trained to protect its people and are fated to fight and die an honorable death in the name of the "Kingdom of kia".

But... What will the senior elite students and the twins find out once they graduate from "kia university"? what really is beyond the walls? What awaits them?

"Are the demons really that bad as they say they are?" "Are they telling the truth?"

__________________________________

7:25am, senior elite students classroom.*

"Jina! Jima! Good morning, how have the two of you been doing?"

[Alex, 21 years old, rank 5th out of 10 senior elite students, very cheerful, but has a foul mouth.

Ability: fire.]

"Hello Alex, we've been doing well since summer vacation, and last year was very fruitful. I have no regrets, let's work hard this year too."

"Yes jina, let's work hard and graduate! It's fucking hellish training in this university I can't fucking wait to test out my skills and abilities out once we go "outside",we're finally closer to our dreams!!!"

"You're right, we've been training our whole life for that very moment, and this is going to be our last year in the university, we're finally going to be warriors."

*Ring Ring~!!!*

"Oh that's the bell."

"Ok class!!! I see that everyone here, I will be your homeroom teacher again this year, so I expect great things from you this year as well. And I want to congratulate you for your hard work, you have made it this far, although it's too early for you to celebrate, since once you graduate, that is when the real battle begins, the training you have here in the university is nothing! So be prepared! don't take what's "outside" for granted!!! You understand?!!"

[Homeroom teacher, Mikel, 47 years old, a warrior that became a teacher at "kia university".]

*ALL*

"SIR, YES SIR!!!"

"GOOD!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT THAT'S THE ENERGY A SENIOR STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE!!! Now let's start the class, we are going to learn about... blah blah blah blah."

"Psts!"

[Turn]

"Hi jina, how are you? You look as beautiful as ever."

[Jay, 22 years old, ranked 7th out of 10 senior elite students, handsome, clearly knows his handsome, a playboy, pursues jina.

Element: water.]

"..."

"Ignoring me Jina? That's not nice, hey... you're so mean jina." *Fake sob*

*Sigh*

2 hours later

Break time

"Okay class, class dismiss."

"Hey Jina,Jima! Let's spar! I challenge the two of you to come at me!!

[Ella, 22 years old, ranked 6th out of 10 senior elite students, loves to fight, is beautiful and famous among the junior elite students.

Element: thunder.]

"Ella we just have our class break let us rest."

"That's right Ella, let them rest it's the first day of school and that's how you greet them? How rude!"

[Jasmine, 23 years old, 1st rank out of 10 senior elite students, the leader, charismatic.]

"Jasmine, it's the first day for everyone, and I'm not tired one bit, and you can't talk to me on how I greet people, you didn't even greet me! You just straight out scolded me when this is our first conversation today! And I won't force them to have a spar with me if they don't want to." *Tsk

*Ignored*

"Jima, jina how are the two of you? And don't mind Ella, you know how she is." *Smiles

"We understand,and we can handle her ourselves anyway. And we've been well, thanks for asking." Jina and jima had a low-key bitter smile on them.

"That's great to hear! Anyways, I'll get going, I am a very busy person, so if you'll excuse me-"

"Yes, yes you may excuse yourself" purposely interrupting jasmine.

"Well then... enjoy the rest of your day."

That was tiring, I feel like I'll never get to like jasmine... sigh - jina

__________________________________

***

*Girls dormitory*

[ There are currently only 5 senior elite girls in the senior dormitories, there are over 306 rooms in the girl dormitory, divided in two divisions the senior and the junior, currently in the senior dormitories they are occupying 5 individual rooms.]

*Room 2*

*Jina's room*

The school dormitory is one of the places that is very close to the WALLS. It's very favorable to work out an escape plan.