Chapter 3: In Trouble for PDA?

This one is the same as the other one, one year and a half.
__________________________________________

*3rd POV*

Standing in the hallway, the h/c girl spoke to her bluenette friend. “So, your house for the project?” she asked. The blue haired girl nodded her head. “Yes, I thought it would be easier without your sister bothering us.” They both giggled at this.

“Y/N!” A slightly high pitched voice yelled to her. Before she could turn around, long arms snaked around her waist and a head layed on her shoulder.

Yamagish kissed her neck before looking at Miko, the blue haired girl. “What’s up?” he asked her, as if nothing had happened.
The girl looked at her friend and then Yamagishi. “So it is true.” she said in a mocking tone, her pointer finger and thumb rested on her chin. “What else am I unaware of?” she asked with suspicion in her voice. “Nothing else, and I was going to tell you.”

They nodded and an ‘mhm’ escaped their mouth. She seemed to be thinking about something when she said, “Anyways, I have to go. See you later.” she waved at both her friend and Yamagishi before running off.

The lovers stayed in the same position for what felt like forever. The girl turned her head to try and face the boy behind her, “What do you want?” she asked him, a knowing tone to her voice.

The boy lifted his head to whisper in her ear, “You.” before kissing her on the neck again. Y/N’s face heated up due to the words and actions from her boyfriend.

Yamagishi continued to do this until Ena practically moaned, “Kazushi.” The male took slight pride in this. He was about to whisper something else in her ear before, “You there! Ms. L/n and Mr.Yamagishi, what do you think you are doing?!” a deep voice yelled. Yamagishi jumped away from the girl. “Sorry sir.”

“If I find this one more time, it’s detention for both of you.” he stated.

Yamagishi looked back at Y/N with a smirk on his face, then back to the principal, “Yes sir.” he said. You could hear the challenging tone his voice took on when he replied.

As you can imagine, he kept on doing this the rest of the day. Eventually the principal caught sight of it again. But what he saw was a little more than what happened earlier that day.

Y/N was standing beside her best friend when she was suddenly grabbed and pulled behind the corner. Miko’s eyes widened, and the principal was skeptical now.

Yamagishi pushed Y/N up against the wall, hands on either side of her head. He whispered, “Just play along, ok.” she nodded her head.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him first. He was surprised, but went along with her. Yamagishi kept moving his hands up, half expecting her to stop him. He did not get them that far when a loud half yell half gasp rang through the hall.

“DETENTION! BOTH OF YOU!”

And you can imagine what happened after.