Chapter 1: Thinking for helping and receive a core brick.

Sideswipe was at the park all alone by himself. Guren was on the mission at the quarton with his teammates. He wish he could help him but quarton is far away from the earth.

Sideswipe: I wish I could help him. But yea it's far away then earth does.

Sideswipe then lay down and looked up the sky while listening to music.

He was listen to music peacefully until he felt someone tap on his shoulder. He then turned around and see Guren who just came back from his mission.

Sideswipe: Hey Guren. How was your mission?

Guren: Though but survived.

Sideswipe: That's good to hear.

Guren: Yea I wish you could help me though.

Sideswipe: I was thinking the same too dude. But yea it's far away from the earth.

Guren: Yea, and one thing is you don't have a core brick like me.

Sideswipe: I know. I wish I could have a core brick like you.

Guren: Yea.

He then sat beside Sideswipe. They talked about all random stuff. 

A few minutes later.

Guren then looked at the time at his watch. It was 3:06 p.m.

Guren: Alright Sides I gotta go back to my house now.

Sideswipe: Yea I have to go on patrol too.

Guren: I'll see you tomorrow. Bye dude

Sideswipe: Alright see ya.

With that Guren then ride his hoverbike and went to his home. Sideswipe then transform and drove off to go on patrol.

At forest

Sideswipe was on the patroling. He checked every corner to make sure no evil decepticons signal is around. 

Sideswipe: Ok the forest is secured. Time for me to head back.

Sideswipe was about to head back to scrapyard until a red boreus appeared. He was shocked that he met red boreus for the first time.

Sideswipe: Red Boreus?

Red Boreus: Hello there you must be Bravenwolf childhood best friend.

Sideswipe: Yes I am. My name is Sideswipe.

Red Boreus: It's pleasure to meet you Sideswipe.

Sideswipe: It is pleasure to meet you too master. What are you doing here?

Red Boreus: Well I'm here because I heard issue about you want to help your best friend right?

Sideswipe: Yes I want to help him but the problem is the quarton is far away from earth and second I don't have a core brick like him.

Red Boreus: I see but don't worry you will help him at the quarton. You know why because you will receive this core brick.

Red Boreus show the core brick to him. Sideswipe really shocked that he's gonna be a tenkai knight just like his best friend. Red Boreus then gave to him and Sideswipe takes it.

Sideswipe: Wait so I'm gonna be one of tenkai knight?!

Red Boreus: Yup your core brick colour is red. Your tenkai knight name is Red bot. Elemental power is Tenkai Fire storm and Movement core. Your Tenkai type is  Tenkai power.  Yet your core brick will glowing when the quarton is in danger.

Sideswipe: So that's mean I'm gonna expriencing being as a Tenkai Knights?

Red Boreus: That's true. You also gonna expriencing using a titan mod and plane mod as well.

Sideswipe: Thank you so much Master red Boreus.

Red Boreus: You welcome Red bot. And one thing you should know is you will receive an bot emblem mark as well.

Sideswipe: I know. I should head back now. My teams probably thinking 'where did I go'.

Red Boreus: Alright I should head back as well. Goodbye Red bot.

Red boreus then disappeared and Sideswipe was so happy to receive a core brick

Sideswipe: Wow I can't believe I'm gonna be Tenkai Knight like Guren. Well should I tell my teams? No I will tell them in right time. But yea I better head back now.

Sideswipe then transformed and drove off back to scrap yard. A few minutes later he arrived at scrap yard ad he hid inside his pocket so no bots see it. Sideswipe then got inside the scrap yard and Bumblebee goes to him.

Bumblebee: Hey Sides how was patroling?

Sideswipe: Good eventually I don't detect any evil cons around.

Bumblebee: Ok good. Please go and take a shower now.

Sideswipe: I will.

With that Sideswipe goes to car wash and take his shower. A few minutes later he finished taking his shower and he doing his routine as usual. After that he then go to main area.

Time skip at Sideswipe bedroom.

Sideswipe was laying on the bed and he was so happy to became Tenkai Knight like his best friend.

Sideswipe: I can't wait to tell this to Guren. He is probably gonna be so shocked after this.

With that he fall asleep.

To be continued

Chapter 2 coming on Wenesday because tomorrow I am busy.