Chapter 5: Experience as a Tenkai Knights together

At park

Everyone is minding their own business. They all doing their thing until their core bricks is glowing.

Bumblebee: Oh I think my core brick is glowing.

Sideswipe: Looks like we gonna have to go on mission at the quarton today.

Guren: Let's go.

With that they all then ran to Mr White shop. A few minutes later they arrived at Mr white shop and they all went inside. Mr White then come them as they greeted them.

Mr White: Hello kids. It's good to see you and you too Sideswipe.

Sideswipe: It' good to see you too Mr White.

Mr White then looked behind Sideswipe and he see that he brought his teams.

Mr White: And you guys must be his teammates right? The Prime team.

Optimus Prime: Yes. 

Mr White: Alright please introduce yourself.

Optimus Prime: My name is Optimus Prime and this is my brother Megatroun Prime.

Megatroun: Hello

Grimlock: My name is Grimlock the Dino-bot

Bumblebee: My name is Bumblebee and this is my brother Hot Rod or you can call him Rodimus.

Hot Rod: Hey

Starscream: I'm Starscream this 3 are my brothers. Thundercracker , Skywarp and Burstout.

Thundercracker: Hey

Skywarp: Hi

Burstout: Hello

Fixit: I'm fixit the mini-con and this is my brother Hexit.

Hexit: Hey.

Drift: I'm Drift and these two are my mini-cons. Slipstream and Jetstorm.

Slipstream and Jetstorm: Hey

Fracture: I'm Fracture and these two are my mini-cons. Divebomb and Airazor

Divebomb and Airazor: Hi

Strongarm: I'm Strongarm and these 3 are my siblings. Thunderhoof , Chase and Cyberwarp.

Cyberwarp: Hi

Chase: Hey.

Thunderhoof: Hello.

Steeljaw: I'm Steeljaw

UnderBite: I'm UnderBite.

Windblade: I'm Windblade

Arcee: The name is Arcee.

Heatwave: I'm Heatwave

Commandix: My name is Commandix.

Clampdown: I'm Clampdown.

Quillfire: My name is Quillfire.

Blurr: I'm Blurr

Jazz: I'm Jazz and this is my brother Stepper.

Stepper: Hey.

Sunstreaker: I'm Sunstreaker Robinson. Sideswipe's twin brother.

Knockout: I'm Knockout Robinson and this is my brother name Powerhall Robinson.

Powerhall: Hi and we are Sideswipe's cousins.

Mr White: Nice to meet you all. My name is Mr White and I'm your Tenkai Knights guide. I'll be watching you fighting from the screen when you are at the quarton.