Chapter 4: Find out that he is a Tenkai Knight.

At the morning 

Everyone wake up and doing their routine as usual. After they had their breakfast they're minding their own business. Guren and Sideswipe was get ready to go to the park.

Guren: *whisper* Do you have everything?

Sideswipe: *whisper* Yup I have everything. I have my weapon, my blaster gun and most importantly my core brick.

Guren: *whisper* Yup you have to bring along in case quarton is in trouble.

Sideswipe: *whisper* Yea

As they looked at their teams.

Guren: Alright guys we gonna go to the park now.

Sideswipe: We'll see you shortly.

Beni: Ok have fun boys.

Gen: Be careful because Granox and Slyger might be at the earth.

Both: We will.

With that Guren ride on his hoverbike and Sideswipe transform into a bot mode and they both drove off to the park. The Autobots and Decepticons was ready to spy them. The Tenkai Knights was confused.

Hotarou: Where you guys going?

Drift: We're spying on them to see what are they doing.

Sean: Can we follow too?

Jacob: Yea because I'm scared that they gonna encounter Slyger and Granox again.

Fracture: Yea you guys can come.

Slipstream: Beside I don't want Sideswipe to get target by them twice.

Jetstorm: Just like that happen yesterday.

Divebomb: I can't believe they're targeting him while he was on patrolling.

Airazor: True.

Starscream: If I go on patrolling I have to take Burstout , Skywarp and Thundercracker with me.

Burstout: Yea is not safe .

Fixit: But yea let's just forget that happen yesterday.

Hexit: Let's go guys.

With that the Tenkai Knights ride on their hoverbike and the bots transform into Venichle mode and Grimlock turn into dino mode. He then goes up on the rail and cover himself with white cloth chase then connected to him and they began to drove off. They followed them both to the park to see what are they doing.

A few minutes later

Guren and Sideswipe arrived at park. Guren then park his hoverbike and Sideswipe transform into a bot mode. The others also arrived as The Tenkai Knights park their hoverbikes and the bots transform into a bot mode. They then hiding inside the bushes.

Steeljaw: I wonder what are they doing.

Underbite: Yea

They hear them talking about a random stuff.

Guren: Well yea.

Sideswipe: True.

Guren: Sides are you already tell your teammates about that?

Sideswipe: About that?

They were confused.

Heatwave: Huh? Sideswipe tell us about what?

Commandix: What is he talking about?

Guren: Yea about that you're became a tenkai knight.

They all shocked that Sideswipe was actually a Tenkai Knight.