Unexpected Friends

Teds pov
Me and Harry are walking down Kings cross looking for platform 9 3/4. We are looking for platform 9 3/4 when we hear a red head family say "every year packed full of muggles" and we follow them when Harry walks up to them. "Excuse me" he says and a pudgy older looking woman turns around "could you tell us how to" I ask she looks and smiles "how to get onto the platform" she asked and I nod "yes well it's Ron's first year as well wall you got to do is walk straight between the wall of platforms 9 and 10 best for it in a bit of a run if your nervous." She says and I run and pass through the wall and see a huge old steam engine.

Harry comes in after me and we agree to separate and meet up at the Hogwarts

Harry comes in after me and we agree to separate and meet up at the Hogwarts. I am walking the train looking for an empty compartment when I find one I sit down and break out Hogwarts a history even though I have already read it like five times.
Time skip
I'm halfway through the book and don't even notice the compartment door open until a girl with big bushy brown hair pokes her head through "excuse me is anyone els sitting here" she asks pointing to the other seat I look up and notice it is Hermione " O-of course not" I say smiling at her with a light blush. She sits down and pulls out Hogwarts a history and we spend the next few hours reading in silence when I finish my book. I look at her and study her face taking in every beautiful detail she looks up and catches me looking and I blush and look away. She blushes "is everything ok" she asked I nod and shake my head "ya everything's fine" I say and I look at her "so are you excited to go to Hogwarts Hermione" I ask she looks at me with a smile "yes I can't wait to lean all of the different spells and see what house I will get sorted in and I hear it is beautiful" she say "it is beautiful" I say she look at me "have you been there" I chuckle "ya my dad is the caretaker of the grounds so I grew up at Hogwarts" I say and she looks up at me "what is it like" I think "we'll it is a beautiful castle with a lake that at nigh shines so bright and has beautiful land scape and dazzling halls" I say and we continue to talk for a little bit well I get curious "so what kind of wand do you have" I ask she pulls it out "vine wood 10 3/4 inch with a dragon heartstring core" she says

"What about you" she asks I pull my wand out "19 inch cherry wood triple core dragon heartstring, werewolf, white river monster spine" I say and she is about to say something els when a boy opens the door "excuse me have and of you seen a toad the names Neville, Neville Longbottom" he says we both shake out head no "but we will help you look" says Hermione. Me and Hermione are walking the train when we come to a compartment and open it up and Hermione asks "have either of you seen a toad a boy named Neville has lost one." when she sees the red head boy has a wand out "oh are you doing magic well let's see it." The read head coughs "sunshine daisies butter mellow turn this stupid fat rat yellow" he says and nothing happens "well it's not very good is it" asks Hermione as she sits down "but I have only tried a few simple spells for example Oculusreparo" she says and Harry's glasses fix them selves "holy smokes your Harry Potter I'm Hermione granger" she says as she holds out her hand witch he shakes "and you are" she asked in disgust at Ron "Ronald Weasley" he says I put out my hand"Ted Hagrid" I say to Ron "and how's it going Harry" I ask "pretty good" he says then Hermione stands up "you might want to get your robes on we will be arriving any minute" me and Hermione walk out and go back to our compartment and get changed into our robes.

  Time skip
We walk off the train "ok first years this way" my dad yell and we all get in a boat and Hermione sits with me and we magically start moving towards the castle. We get out the boats and all gather around the castle door.