Muzan

Present day:

Akaza, Rengoku and Yataka all sit inside with the cover of the darkness playing oicho-kabu and other fun card games to pass the time, Yataka's been 'missing' for a little over a week now, but luckily shes in the care of Rengoku and Akaza. While the three are laughing, talking and playing games, Akaza senses a presence. {Tonight must be the night} he sits up and excuses himself.
"The games just now beginning don't tell me your quitting." Rengoku smiles teasingly at Akaza.
"I'm afraid I have some business to attend to yeobo, just keep playing. Try to get some practice, I'll just end up kicking both of your asses again anyways." Akaza smiles, he then walks over to the sliding door and perches himself on the rock connecting him to the woods, vanishing with the wind.

Akaza makes his way to where Muzan is residing, traveling for nearly half of the night to reach the entertainment district he successfully sneaks his way in and meets Muzan. Akaza is perched at a window while Muzan's back faces away from him, hes sitting at a table drinking tea, the room is dimly lit by candles on the table and a fireplace thats directly in front of him, Akaza can't make out the other objects in the room.
"How is he coming along?" Muzan says while taking a sip.
"He's getting used to his new body, and new strength." Akaza answers, looking dead on at the back of Muzan's head.
"Has he eaten?" Muzan asks.
"No sir."
Muzan stands up, hands behind his back, and walks towards the darkest side of the room. Muzans eyes being the only thing Akaza can see.
"You've failed me," Muzan begins, "I ask you to do one job and you can't even do that? What have you been doing for these past three weeks?"
"Building trust with him." Akaza answers.
"Trust? Is he not starving?" Muzan asks, turning his head swiftly towards Akaza. Looking him dead on with his blood red eyes. "Trust has no factor in being a demon— in eating; In surviving; Trust has nothing to do with what I've ordered." Muzan says, "If he doesn't eat by tomorrow, I'll kill him myself."
"I have a plan." Akaza squeaks but Muzan cuts him off with a bunt "No."
"Please sir, I can get him ready by next week."
Muzan walks over to Akaza in what feels like milliseconds, grabs him by the throat and slams him down on the floor. He uses his right foot to step on Akaza's throat.
"When I say no I mean it you understand?" Muzan says while watching Akaza struggle beneath his foot."I don't have the time or energy for anymore disappointments or set backs, I'll kill the both of you, I have no need for you, I am better than you." Muzan says watching him struggle for air, as he desperately grips his leg, tears filling his eyes. He lifts his foot a bit, just enough to let Akaza speak. "What are you trying to propose to me?"
"I- I was going o have him, k-kill people that he would feel need to be served j- justice." Akaza gasps.
"Go on." Muzan squints at him, slowing putting pressure back on his neck.
"Y- you know, pedophiles, crooked cops! School bullies!" Akaza panics, as his breath is cut short once again. Muzan crosses his arms ad pretends to think, looking up at the ceiling, ignoring Akaza's desperate attempts to get air back into his lungs. He looks back down at him.
"I'll give you one week, if he isn't ready by then — and by ready I mean spilling the secrets of the Demon Slayer corps. — I'll kill the both of you." Muzan smiles, "You've gone soft Akaza, it's concerning." He says as he walks back to his table and sips his tea. "Get out of here before I change my mind."
Akaza grabs his throat, and sits up breathing heavily, he perches himself on the window and looks back at Muzan, fear in his eyes as he leaps away, back to Rengoku.

Meanwhile

"Mister demon slayer can you play hide-and-seek with me please, pleaseeee!" Yataka begs.
"But the house is so small, Yataka, and you can just call me Rengoku."
"But I'm TIRED of card games!!" Yataka whines, "and I'm small I could totally hide in the super small spaces, please Rengoku-san pleaseeeee" Yataka makes puppy dog eyes at him, with her hands clasped together, pouting her lip out.
"Fine, but no going outside." Rengoku answers.
"YAY!" Yataka shouts in glee as she runs into the hall, her voice travels. "No peaking!! Count to 10!!"
{Yataka is such a sweet girl, I can't believe I almost ate her. And now, she has her whole life ahead of her, she should be able to return home soon.}
"I DON'T HEAR YOU COUNTING" Yataka yells playfully. Rengoku smiles, walking towards the hall.
"Ichi" Rengoku says, smiling. He looks in the room where Akaza and Rengoku sleep first, the room where Rengoku and Akaza have bonded and shared the stories of their lives, the room where trust was built. He scans his surroundings and then he looks in the closet, but shes not there. And definitely isn't under the covers, there's no bumps. He walks back out into the hallway "Ni" He looks in the bathroom, he opens the curtain, "Gotcha!" But she isn't there, the tub is empty. {Under the cabinets?} he thinks but he opens them and she isn't there either, he exits the bathroom, and enters the spare room Akaza has, where Yataka sleeps, the room where Rengoku often told her bedtime stories about the Demon slayers.

"Mr. Demon slayer, can you tell me about the demon slayer corps?" Yataka asked, tucked into her blanket.
"You can just call me Rengoku, Yataka." Rengoku asked. "What would you like to know?" He smiled.
"Why do yo speak so loudly?" Yataka asked.
"I dont know!" Rengoku laughed, Yataka chuckled.
"Who's the bravest demon slayer?" Yataka would ask.
"Who's the friendliest?"
     "Who's the leader?"
"Who's the loudest?"
"Who do you love?" Yataka asked with a smug look on her face.
"All of them." Rengoku answered. "I love them all, and I'm going to get better for them."
"Like the demon girl?"
"Yes, like Nezuko."

"San" Rengoku says as he opens the closet, filled with spare pairs of pants, Yataka's ripped kimono, and some other clothes. Rengoku hears a giggle coming from the other side of the room. Rengoku smiles, "Shi" Rengoku says rushing over to the bed and plops down under it, "BOO!" Rengoku says, but she isnt there, he knows where she is. Rengoku walks over to the pull out dresser and pulls out the middle dresser.
"Found you Yataka!" Rengoku smiles cheerfully, Yataka sits up.
"That took forever!" She says hugging Rengoku, "Can we go outside now? I want to play hide-and seek outside"
"Yataka, you know we can't, it's dark."
"pleaseee" Yataka says looking up at him.
"Fine, but don't run far" Rengoku says sternly. Yataka claps her hands and hurry's to put her shoes on. Rengoku follows after her wearily, hoping he doesn't have to protect Yataka. Yataka runs away from the house, "Count to 10!" Her voice travels, a Rengoku turns around to count: "Ichi" {We really shouldn't be out here.} "Ni" {I wonder when Akaza will be back} "San..shi..go..ruko..shichi..hachi..ku.....juu!!" Rengoku runs towards Yataka's direction, hopping from tree to tree to get a better venture point, suddenly he freezes. He sees Yataka talking to someone, he listens in
"We're wondering if you've seen a girl around here in the woods,"
Rengoku realizes.. It's Giyu.