GREED

(❝WHAT DO MEN WITH POWER WANT? MORE MONEY❞)

KO YE-RIM loved her daughter, Park Ae-ri. She was the only thing that mattered. Being the best cellist in all of Korea, and almost the world, had it's perks. She provided for herself and her daughter with the help of no one else. She fought tooth and nail to get where she is, and buried whatever needed to be buried. She promised herself that she'll never stop climbing up, and nothing  would stop her.

Little did she know that one feeble girl from Boseong Village would flip her life upside down.

(❝I WILL BURN YOUR KINGDOM DOWN❞)

PARK AE-RI had a perfect life and she knew it. Perfect mom. Perfect friends. Perfect dead dad. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. She knew that she'd get into the perfect school. Get her perfect boyfriend, Joo Seok Hoon. And follow into her mother's footsteps in being the best cellist there is. Her life truly is perfect.

Until some bitch from Boseong Village comes along to ruin it.

(❝IT'S EITHER KILLED OR BE KILLED❞)

(DISCLAIMERS...!)

-If you've been here before, then yes, this is a rewrite of my story. I'm rewriting it because I hated the other one and my lazy writing. So I hope you enjoy this new and improved one.                            - I do not own any characters or plots from the Penthouse: War in Life show, That goes to the respectful writers and creators of it.                                                                                                                               -I own all of my original characters, plotlines, and dialogue.                                         

(WARNING...!)

-This story will contain topics such as murder, assault, bullying, violence, arson and more. I will put a TW for any extreme topic.                                                                                                                                       -My OCs are really BAD PEOPLE. As in they are the mean villains, so if that's not your taste, i suggest you leave now. Maybe they'll have a redemption arc, maybe they won't.