❝What?!❞

Lilac Cookie's POV-

I can't believe this.I actually fell in love with someone.I was supposed to kill him.Yes,I know.How could someone as strong as me be pinned to the ground by a sort-of slim Prince?!All I could do was glare at those eyes of his.He was pinning me to the ground,still.Maybe I could slap him?But that would be so weak!My,why can't I be perfect?!Millions of thoughts soon started to surround my head.I couldn't make them go away.I never realized tears were pouring out my eyes.Oh my Yogurca,I was crying in front of a powerful man! "Hey- Uhm,I'm sorry!I didn't mean to-" The only thing that made me feel better was that I wasn't sobbing like crazy and making a face.I was just put and pretended not to not notice."It's fine.May you please get off of me,dear Prince?"

Yogurt Cream's POV-

I smiled like an idiot.He just called me 'Dear'.I just couldn't stop imagining how he would look like being pinned by me again-
"Dear Prince,may you?" At this point he was done crying,but his eyes were puffy and red.I shook my head as I noticed I was still on top of him.I got off,offering him a hand.He sat up,staring at my big-ass hand.He sighed and instead helped himself up.I was disappointed to not know how his hand felt like.Anyways,I could feel his cold expression just staring at me.So I decided to turn around and at least smile at him to make him not so serious,and lighten up the mood.I did.Big mistake.He held onto his chakrams tighter than life.Seems like he wants to kill me.But being the awfully great prince I am,I decided to propose him a glorious deal. "I have decided to tell you something,or maybe propose you something," I started.He murmured, "W-what is it...?" "Either be mine or work as a maid for me."
"What?!"