Chapter 1: Meet Charlie

My name is Charlotte Moore. I am a sophomore in high school and am currently 16 years young. I love the color purple, sewing, and I have a big problem; I'm in love with my best friend's brother. My best friend is Lily Williams and her hot twin brother is Liam. I used to go over their house all the time when we were little but a week after my 9th birthday my dad got a job promotion and we were going to be moved to Oregon from South Carolina. Lily, Liam, and I had a sob fest for a while but three days before I left Liam said he never actually cared for me and it hurt but I knew he was only saying that to make me miss him less. Once we moved to Oregon though Lily and I stayed in contact and would call each other every day, she even began calling me Charlie when I turned 12 saying Charlotte was to young and grown up at the same time. When I turned 16 though, my dad got another promotion that would send us back home. I was so happy! I would even be there for Lily's and Liam's birthday. I was so excited I made us matching bracelets, mine was purple, Lily's was yellow (her favorite color) and Liam's was a dark blue (his favorite color). Once they were done I made Lily a dress she could wear to the beach. I was worried it wouldn't fit so I made it so it was adjustable. Once it was done i started packing everything. It took my family a day or two to pack everything but once it was we left immediately for the drive back home. My mom and I slept for most of the ride but half way through my parents switched. Once we were in our old town I begged my mom to let me drive, which she did. We were going to be living in an apartment for four months but then we were going to be moved into a house near Lily and Liam's family. Once we reached the apartment my mom had me take a box and go find my room. The apartment was amazing. (http://www.apartmentguide.com/apartments/South-Carolina/Charleston/Windjammer-Apartments/14110/) I walked and looked around.

"Oh good, they were able to drop off the furniture, honey, did you pick your room?" I shook my head and walked down a hall past the living room and opened the first door on the right, bathroom.

"Found the bathroom!" I called out and got an ok back. As I wondered the hall I found a closet, a laundry room, and another bathroom. I sighed and turned to walk back down the hall and I saw two doors open on either side of the T.V. Walking towards them I groaned and dropped my box in one with pastel purple walls.

"I got my room!" I called out and my mom came and nodded before handing me a key ring with two keys on it. She smiled and put them in my hand.

"Your house key and your dad got a car as part of the promotion so we decided you could drive the old car," I stared at her dumbfounded. That car was my dad's other baby, he's had it since he was in highschool and it's been running like a champ since. I squealed and hugged her chanting thank you repeatedly.

"Gave her the keys?" My dad called from outside with a tone of teasing in it.

"Thank you, dad!" He just laughed and set a box of bowls and plates on the counter.

"Now then, go get the rest of your boxes I got to unpack the kitchen stuff." I nodded and put my keys on my desk and hurried out for my boxes.

~Time skip for 3 hours~

It took me three hours to get all my boxes in my room and unpack half of them. I decided to unpack my clothes and room decorations. Once I was done with that I quickly made my bed and flopped onto it but of course my mom called me.

"Honey, can you go to the grocery store and get some stuff for dinner?" I called back a yeah and got my keys, took the list from her and drove to the store. It took me about a half hour to get there, get everything, and head back home.

"I'm back and I bring food!" I called out closing the door behind me.

"Oh, sweetie, your home, we have guests." I gave a confused look and walked around the corner and I gasped.

"Charlotte, uhm, h-how are you?" Noah Davis, a boy who had the body to drool over, adorable brown curly hair, baby blue eyes and the status of a player.

"I'm good, how are you?" He nodded and so I forced a smile and I walked out setting the bags on the counter.

"Sweetie, are you okay? You look pale." She brought her hand up to my head and I hugged her crying into her shoulder. She quickly hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"He was the one who sent those pictures, right?" My mother asked. Way back when, Lily had said that Noah had told everyone I had flown all the way here just to sleep with him and he even photo shopped some pictures he had of me in bikinis so it looked like I was a s!ut. Eventually I stopped crying and my mom said I could go to my room and rest and she would bring my food to my room in a bit. I smiled thankfully at he and hugged her again before heading to my room but was stopped by Noah.

"H-hey, uh can I t-talk to you?" I made sure to have an empty look in y eyes before facing him and it shocked him. "i-I just wanted t-to say I'm really-"

"-Sorry? I figured you would say that. I just have a hard time believing it. Now excuse me." I turned and walked into my room closing my door behind me. I let some tears fall before I calmly wiped them away and laid down on my bed cuddling my stuffed purple panda my dad had won me when I was 4. It seemed more like a rag doll though from all the patches from when it's been accidently ripped or stained but still love it; it smells like home, lilac and honey. After about fifteen minutes my mom knocked on my door and set a plate of spaghetti on my desk.

"They left a few minutes ago but you can eat in here, just remember to put your plate in the sink. Night, sweetheart, we love you." I smiled as she kissed my forehead knowing it was true. As I ate my spaghetti I thought of how school would start in two days seeing as it was a Friday.

"Looks like I'm going school shopping..." I muttered to my panda who seemed as unhappy about it as I was. Oh well, once I finished I put my plate in the sink and messaged Lily on my purple flip phone with a panda charm on it telling her good night and fell asleep at 10:30.