Cumming home

Here you go you dirty bastards 😏

Smut scene for chapter 49

Natasha woke up hearing the door downstairs. She looked at the security cameras on her phone and saw Steve trying to sneak through the house. He came home early to surprise her. Rolling her eyes, she decided to play along for his sake and rolled over; pretending to be asleep. A few moments later, their bedroom door opened and she felt the bed dip beside her. Steve's arms circled her waist and she smiled as he kissed her head.

"I missed you." Steve whispered into her hair.

"How did you know I was awake?"

"You are a light sleeper. I tried but there is no way you slept through that." Steve chucked. He started peppering kissed down her neck and across her shoulder. Natasha smirked knowing exactly what Steve wanted. She couldn't even lie and say she didn't too. Natasha turned around in his arms and pulled him into a tender kiss that was quickly becoming heated.

Steve took control of the kiss before swiping his tongue across Natasha's lips. She gladly gave him access to her mouth and moaned lightly while sucking his tongue. He quickly rolled Natasha onto her back and rid her of her tank top and panties. Natasha pulled Steve's shirt over his head before her hands were held above her head. Steve coaxed her knees open with his legs and settled himself against her core. Natasha moaned when she felt how hard he was, while wishing he didn't still have his boxers on.

Steve moved his lips down her jaw and neck, nipping and sucking on his way. If Natasha wasn't in bliss, she would scold him for leaving marks. She wrapped her legs around Steve's hips and pulled him closer, trying to gain friction. Steve chuckled into her neck before whispering in her ear, "I'm going to take my time with you, love. Behave you I'll get out the rope."

Natasha had goosebumps as she involuntary moaned.

Once Steve was happy with the marks on his wife's neck he took her nipple in his mouth. Using one hand to hold both of her's, he used the other to knead her breast so they both got much needed attention. Natasha's back arched off the bed as she tried to grind her core on her husband's throbbing cock.

"Please, baby."

"What do you want, love?" Steve asked after releasing her nipple with a pop.

"Touch me."

"I am touching you, baby." Steve teased her. He knew where she wanted him.

"I want you to rub my clit, and then I want your dick inside me." Natasha breathed out in a moan.

Steve smirked as he started trailing kisses down her stomach towards her core. He was kissing and biting her inner thighs to tease her further before finally stroking her clit with his tongue. Natasha gripped the sheets as Steve traced random letters with his tongue building her up to her first orgasm. He reached up and covered her mouth as she came.

"Shhh love, don't wake up the kids." Steve came up to capture her lips as he pulled off his boxers. Natasha tried to recover quickly from her high as Steve rubbed himself against her sensitive core. Steve swallowed her moans as he slowly pushed is cock into his wife's warmth. Natasha dug her nails into his shoulders as she tried to adjust to the full feeling. Steve have a few slow thrusts, picking up speed when Natasha started meeting them. Soon enough he was slamming into her. He grabbed Natasha's legs behind her knees and pushed them into the mattress on either side of her. Natasha covered her mouth as Steve repeatedly hit that spot deep inside her that made her want to scream his name like a prayer.

Just before she fell over the edge again, Steve pulled out, "On your knees."

Natasha flipped over and put her upper body into the mattress, arching her back in a way that made Steve's breath catch in his throat.

"Like this?" She saucily looked over her shoulder as she watched his blue eyes darken even more.

Steve's answer was a slap to her ass cheek, making Natasha bite her lip. He grabbed her hips and slammed back into her. Natasha almost lost it instantly as he started using her for his pleasure. She moaned into the mattress and tried to stay quiet.

"Fuck baby. You take me so well." Steve kneaded her ass cheeks while he fucked her from behind. He could already feel Natasha's pussy clenching his cock.

"Harder baby! I'm so close." Natasha moaned as she reached down for her own clit and started rubbing herself.

"Me too, baby. Cum for me." Natasha let go, cumming hard. Steve pulled out but she didn't feel him cum on her back. She turned around to see him still painfully hard.

"Sit on my face." Steve laid beside her. Natasha wasn't sure if she had anything left to give him but she wasn't going to leave him hanging. She lowered herself on his mouth before leaning forwards and taking his cock in her mouth.

Steve moaned when he hit the back of her throat. Her chin hit him as she took all of him again and again. He was trying to focus on making Natasha cum again but she was amazing at giving head. He thought he would burst at any second.

Natasha's legs started to quiver and he knew she was also close. As soon as Natasha came on his mouth, he thrusted his hips up and came down her throat.

Natasha rolled off of her husband as they both tried to catch their breath.

"Fuck I missed you." Natasha laughed at her husband's post orgasm confession.

"I missed you too, babe." Natasha cuddled into his chest, "You're getting up with the kids though."

Steve couldn't even be mad. He was just happy to be home and have his wife in his arms.