Don't stop

Smut chapter prior to chapter 55

Natasha had been handsy all night. Every chance she got she would graze Steve's shoulder, kiss his chin or arm, and more often than not her hand was in his back pocket.

Steve didn't mind the affection. In fact, he really liked it. He was always fighting with himself to not reach out for her especially in public and it was nice to know she felt the same way.

Wanda was watching Morgan for Tony and Pepper, and had agreed to stay the night there as they would be out late for some Gala for Stark industries. Steve was cleaning the kitchen as Natasha put the last toddler to bed upstairs.

Steve smiles as he wipes off the counter, pretending he can't hear his wife sneaking into the kitchen. No matter how quiet the spy is, she can't beat his super hearing.

Steve feels her smaller hands wrap around him as Natasha runs her hands up his abs to his chest.

"Tasha, weren't you complaining this morning about having to get up early tomorrow?" Steve smiles as he flexes his muscles under her hands.

Natasha starts spreading kisses across his back, "But I always sleep so well after sex."

Steve rolled his eyes. She did sleep like the dead after sex, but he wasn't about to bring that up.

Steve turned around and placed his arms around Natasha. She smiled smugly, happy she was getting her way. He backed her against the opposite counter with his predatory gaze. Natasha was in control of every aspect of her life, but she secretly loved when Steve took control in the bedroom. He could see the excitement in her eyes as she pulled him closer by his belt.

Natasha ran her hand up his chest to his neck. She pouts when she tries to pull him down for a kiss and he resists. Steve chuckles before giving in, leaning down for a slow kiss.

Their lazy, loving kiss slowly turns hard and more heated. Steve's tongue invades Natasha's willing mouth causing moans to come from her throat. Natasha's body is pinned against the counter by Steve before his hand go to her ass and he lifts her. She wraps her legs around his waist as Steve carries her to the kitchen island, setting her down and dominating the kiss.

Steve start tearing his wife's clothes off until she is completely naked. "Steve." Natasha's words are cut off my her own moans as Steve starts kissing down her neck and chest. He palms both her breasts as he kisses her neck. "No marks, baby." Natasha sighs as Steve gives her a love bite.

"I like people seeing them on you. It reminds them you're mine." He pinches her nipple, taking advantage of her gasp and shoving his tongue in her mouth.

Steve breaks off the kiss when Natasha starts to run out of air and starts working back down her neck.

"Okay, maybe just not my first day back."

Steve smiles against her stomach, as he makes his way south. Natasha's breath catches when Steve starts eating her out. He takes a long lick before he starts giving her clit his undivided attention. Natasha leans back and her hand goes to his hair. When Steve enters her work two fingers, she starts tugging on his head, "Baby, if you don't slow down I'm going to cum right now."

Steve quickens his tongue and fingers as he stares up at her with her back arched off the counter. He uses his other hand to hold her still as her first orgasm crashes down on her.

Steve slows his fingers and starts to remove his belt and pants with his other hand. Natasha doesn't allow herself very long to recover before she sits up and starts removing Steve's shirt.

As soon as Steve's pants hit the floor, Natasha is lining his cock at her entrance and Steve is pushing into her. He waited a beat for her to adjust before picking up a rhythm. Natasha held his eye contact she tried to meet his thrusts, but kept sliding across the counter.

Steve pulled out and stood her up on shaky legs, "Turn around."

Natasha shivered as she turns to the counter and leans her upper body down. She looks over her shoulder and watches Steve ease himself back into her.

"Oh my god." Natasha spreads her hands on the counter having nothing to grip as Steve hits deeper in this position. The tops of her thighs will be bruised from the counter, but the red head could't care less as her husband brought her closer to her next orgasm. "I'm close, baby."

Steve reaches around and finds her clit, moving in time with his thrusts. Natasha cums with her husband's name failing from her lips and some Russian curses. Steve helps her ride out her orgasm again, before pulling out.

Natasha looks over her shoulder to see his cock still standing at attention. "You didn't cum?" She asks as she catches her breath.

"I'm no where near done with you." He pulls her into a kiss and lift her by grabbing both ass cheeks. Natasha wraps her legs around him as he carries her up the stairs. Natasha starts kissing his neck and leaving loves bites, "I thought you said no marks?" Steve smiles as they makes their way to the bed.

"I have to stake my claim so the hussies don't think you're available." Natasha mumbles before she nibbles his ear.

"Go ahead baby." Steve chuckles as he lays her on the bed, staying between her legs and easing his way back in, "If I can't leave marks on you, I guess I'll settle for you and I knowing my cum is dripping out of you while you walk around the compound." Steve starts thrusting harder as Natasha's back arches and she shivers. He puts her legs over his forearms, opening her up so he can thrust deeper as he picks up his pace.

"Cum, baby." Natasha reaches up and pulls Steve into a kiss as his hips stutter and they cum together. Steve let's some of his body weight rest on Natasha and releases her legs as she runs her hand up and down his back.

After they are both breathing normal, Natasha whispers into the silence, "Round Two?"

Steve chuckles loudly and kisses her neck. "Three orgasms wasn't enough?"

"I'll never get enough of you." Natasha smiles at her husband and kisses his cheek.