Chapter 10 Wow?!

Renesmee's POV
Wow, this school is pretty big, and beautiful! " So Nessie, wanna head to the office to get your schedule? I can show you! " Clarissa said, " Sure! Lead the way! " I said. As we were heading to the office I could see boys checking me out, all I could think was disgust, we reached the office a few minutes after, " Hi! I'm Renesmee Cullen! I'm new here! " I said sweetly to the old lady, " Hi Renesmee! I'm Ms. Lara! Welcome to Oxford University! I'll just give you your schedule and map! Have a nice day! " Ms. Lara said while giving me both schedule and map, " Thank you! Bye! " I said, she smiled in return. As I got out I saw Clarissa waiting for me, " Hey! " I said, " Hi! " She replied, and added " Give me you schedule, hopefully we have few classes together! " I gave her my schedule, she was grinning ear to ear when she was in the middle of reading it, " We got the same classes, except for Math and P.E. FYI your first subject is English, come with me! " She said, I followed her as she skipped to our class room, when suddenly I bumped on something hard, I looked up and saw a boy, he has messy blonde hair, brown eyes, he's pale, and quite muscular, " Done checking me out yet? " He said, I blushed, stood up, as I was going to head to Clarissa I said, " So- sorry! And by the way, in your dreams! " Once I finished I jogged to Clarissa, she was smirking at me, " So Nessie, plan on telling me who your friend over there is?! " She said, " He's not tectonically my friend, just a boy I bumped into, he has a big ego though " I said, " Careful Nessie, he might be a player! MIGHT! " She said, a few minutes after we reached the classroom, as I walked behind Calrissa, I saw the whole class, and teacher staring at me, " Oh! You must be Renesmee Cullen! Welcome to Oxford University! I'm Mr. Louie! Your English teacher! Class this is Renesmee, she's a new student here! " Mr. Louie said then added, " You can sit beside Ariana! The one with an empty sit! " " Thanks! " I replied, I went to a blonde girl who looks very pretty, I sat down beside her. She faced me and said, " Hi! I'm Ariana Walker! You can call me Ari, or something. Welcome to Oxford University! I assume you met Clarissa Woods! " Ari said, " Hi! I'm Renesmee Cullen, but you can call me Nessie, or something! Thanks! Yeah, I met Clarissa! " I replied with a smile. I got my notebook, pen and correction tape in my bag then started taking notes, an hour and a half later the bell rang, I quickly put away my stuff, and headed to Clarissa, " So, I got Biology next! Let's go! " I said, she just nodded and lead me the way, " So, did you meet Ari? She's one of my friends, we'll be sitting with my friends in Lunch! We're here, come on! " she said, as I walk in the same thing happens in English, my Biology teacher's name is Ms. Flore. I sat beside Claris and write notes. Once class was over I followed Claris to the cafeteria, I found my self sitting with 6 people including, 2 boys and 5 girls, including me, Max, Riley, Sarah, Kat, Ari, Claris and of course, me. We spent our lunch gossiping. Once lunch was over we headed to our final 2 classes. Once our final class was over I made my war to the place where your parents/guardian pick you up, I can tell you this, it was one heck of a day!