Chapter 13

Surprise ;)
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Nicholas' POV (Bet you dint expect that ;))
Opened the front the door of Oxford, I spotted Renesmee, ever since the minute I saw her, I couldn't stop thinking about her, I think I may li-
No
I don't do likes, nor love, I'm a player, I sleep with girls, not date them. People say I'm a heartbreaker, a player, a jerk, an
a$$hole, even I know that. All I have to do is do the deed with Renesmee, than I'm all done p, I forget about her, like how I forget my homework, or something like that. Some girls just never learn, they can't change a players heart, stupid of the, to thinks so. " Renesmee! " I called over to her, she looked at me then quickly looked back and sped off, for some reason it hurt to see her ignore me, so I ran after her. Wait! I ran after her?! And I'm still running! What the heck! I don't chase girls, they chase me! For some reason I couldn't stop, " Wait! " I yelled, but she only ran faster, and from the corner of my eyes I can see girls staring at me with shock for me chasing after a Renesmee, even I'm shocked at myself. After a few seconds I was able to stop myself from running any longer, for a girl, she can ran fast! My mind was filled with pure confusion so I did the one thing I never told my self to do one day, I ran like a coward. As I was running I felt my cheeks heat up. I'm blushing. Me, Nicholas Walker, running like a coward and blushing. WTF has happened to me! So I went to the place I never thought I would go back to.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hahaha, I left you in a... SHOOT!!! I forgot what you call it!!! Jeez I'm so forgetful, anyways, you guys probably know what to call it! This is a make it up chapter for the months of absence, expect more 3 or more weeks from now!!! Bye!!!