Chapter 1 Oregon Mercy West

Kara got up and went to the bathroom and went downstaires to have breakfast as she got to the table she sat down and her mom brought her a plate with eggs bacon toast hashbrowns and some orange juice  as she ate she was wondering about her new job as a nurse Kara's mom seen the look in her daughter's eye thay showed fear as if she was scared to go to her job as she looked outside it looked as if it was going to rain outside and she got done eating and she got her scrub's on and got her key's and kissed her dad and mom goodbye and got in her car and backed up as she did she put on the breaks a child was in the back of her car she stopped her car and told him that he should not do that as the little boys mom came she apologize to Kara she told her it was ok so she got back in her car and backed up and turned out and drove off her gas light came on and she came up to a stop light she called her boss and told him that she had to stop to get gas before coming he thanked her for calling anx telling him.

As Kara was waiting for the light to turn she seen some kind of clear mist like stuff coming toward hershe thought it was fog so she did not worrie about it so the light turned green and she drove off to the gas station to put gas in her car so she pulled up to pump 3 and went inand put 10 on 3 the clerk turned on the pump and she went out and put the nozzle in the gas tank and filled up her car so as she was waiting  she cleaned her windows  and checked her oil and Kara's oil was good she checked her tire's  and thay where good as well so the gas stopped she took out the pump and put it back closed her gas tank cap got in and called her boss letting him know she was on the way she started her car and drove off.

As Kara drove to the stop she looked and seen the foggy like mist close to her there was red lights coming from itshe seen the light turned green and taken off as she did the hospital was up ahead so she pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked her car and got out and went into the hospital and punched in she put her stuff at her station and a woman came up to her and told her that she was late.

???? Kara your late.

Kara who are you first of all.

???? I am betty the head nurse.

Kara I called the boss and he told it was ok that I did the right thing.

Betty I don't care if you did you check in with me not mr smith you hear.

Mr smith enough Betty she called to let me know.

Betty she is my nurse.

Mr smith  she is your nurse but you are my worker so if you wantvto keep your job don't argue with me understand Betty.

Betty yes sir.

Mr smith  well Kara its good to see you could you go snd check on mr goldmen I room 201 for me.

Kara yes mr smith of corse.

Mr smith  thank you Kara.

So Kara went to room 201 and looked at the chart and asked Mr goldmen if there was anything he needed and if he was ok and he told her that she was the most beautiful woman he has seen and that if she could get him some orange juice and some fruit  Kara told him ok and asked him if her was ok he told her yes as she left one of the nurses came up and told her that she is new so it's ok but the told her that Mr goldmen can't eat now the cheif of the hospital told her it's true that he can't have nothing now she told them ok and apologized for that  that told her it was ok and Kara went back and told mr goldmen that he could not have nothing yet he got mad and throw a bed pan at her as she came out a nurse came by and told her not to worrie about Mr goldmen that is how he gets when he can't eat.

???? Hi my name is Tina.

???? Kara nice to meet you.

Tina same here.