𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⊱second person POV⊰

second person POV

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

the three of you have been walking for a while now until mikey insisted on stopping for dorayaki. mikey ate his dorayaki while you all walked until you head the sound of someone crying, someone yelling, and a group of people yelling/cheering. "ah! we're getting closer!" mikey chirped, smiling and pulled you away with him. draken watched as mikey pulled you away towards where the yelling was.

"why am i always third-wheeling them?" he asked himself as he sighed and continued walking to where mikey and you were now standing. you two were currently watching as a blonde boy was brutally getting beaten up "ken-chin" mikey spoke as draken hummed i'm response.

"what's his name again? i've definitely seen him before" mikey spoke, referring to the big man. draken looked closely at the man, studying him, "oh, that's Kiyomasa" draken spoke.

"ah, no wonder he looks so familiar.." mikey spoke, taking a bite out of his dorayaki. "how about that boy?" mikey questioned as draken looked at the poor boy who was struggling to stand still after many hits from Kiyomasa. "no idea" draken studied the poor boy. mikey hummed before he began walking, pulling you with him with draken trailing behind you.

as soon as mikey walked in the crowd grew quiet. "is that.." one person trailed off in shock, "it's him!!" one whispered, "no way" another one whispered, "but who's that chick he's holding hands with?" one asked, "you bitch that's his girlfriend!" one replied in a hushed whisper.

"well fuck she's hot" one spoke- almost a bit to loud, making draken glare to side. "you fucker don't talk about his girlfriend like that!" one whispered, "he'll fucking kill you!" he added

"well i'm sorry but i'd totally get it with her" one responded again a bit loud now making draken fully turn to look at those boys as a shiver ran down their spine.

as you three walked everyone on the stairs began to bow a 90 degree bow, this wasn't your first time seeing them like this. but honestly you felt pride whenever they did.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALL??" kiyomasa yelled at the crowd, "HAND ME MY FUCKIN' BAT!" he yelled once again, "YOU ALL DEAF OR SOMETHING?? I SAID—"

"oi, kiyomasa" draken called out as kiyomasa froze upon the voice. he turned around to see draken walking towards him. kiyomasa's eyes widen upon seeing draken, and straighten up his posture. "draken-san! what are you doing here?" he asked with a smile

"i could ask you the same thing" draken replied, you watched as draken started talking to the guy about what he was doing as your eyes traveled towards the poor blonde haired male who was on the ground, barely sitting up to see what was going on.

you felt mikey squeeze your hand before letting go, "ne ne ken-chin" mikey spoke up, finishing up his dorayaki. draken looked back at mikey as he walked towards the two, as he did so you saw a male walk towards him blabbering about himself as mikey just ignored him and walked towards the blonde haired male who was on the floor.

you watched as mikey held the boys head and exchanged some words, as you watched them talk you had a feeling someone was staring at you. you removed your eyes from mikey and the blonde boy and looked around before looking at kiyomasa, he was staring at you up and down. non stop.

now you were getting uncomfortable, you looked away and tried to hide yourself from him by slightly moving to the side to hide behind draken. draken then noticed you moving behind him and moved to the side a bit to make sure you were completely hidden from kiyomasa.

later mikey walked towards kiyomasa, as you peeked your head to the side to see what was going on and before you could even think mikey threw his leg in the air, hitting kiyomasa right under the chin. your eyes widen from what you just saw, blood bursted from his nose and mouth.

oh how you hated it whenever you saw blood, "hey y/n look a cat" draken spoke, pointing behind you. your eyes widen and immediately turned around to look for the cat, "omg where??" you chirped, looking around for the cat.

after looking you couldn't find the cat and turned back around, "you lied, there wasn't any cat" you whined, "oh, it must had ran away" draken smiled and patted your head.

"see you, takemitchy" mikey smiled at the poor boy who looked at mikey like he was a god, mikey turned around and you immediately noticed the blood splattered on his face and on his shirt.

your eyes widen and looked down at the beaten up male who was on the ground and all bloody, "let's go n/n, ken-chin!" mikey chirped grabbing your arm and pulled you away. "did i miss something or...?" you asked, looking at the beaten up male and turned around to look at mikey and draken, "nope!" mikey smiled.

you frowned at the blood splattered and the crumbs of the dorayaki he ate earlier on his face, you pulled down your sleeves and wiped it away, "haiyaaa.. why must you always have something on your face??" you sighed as mikey just smiled grabbing your cheeks and kissing it.

"mikey!"

"why am i always third wheeling" draken sighed

"oh! date my sister and you won't be third wheeling anymore! problem solved" mikey answered

"what?" draken looked at mikey

"what?" mikey looked up at draken

the two stared for a while before continuing on the walk

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

-MINNIE'S NOTE
i'm so cool you guys

NOT PROOFREAD
date published: 2-4-22
(day/month/year)

*:..bababooey..:*