Words.

Love.

Love is something that nearly everyone has experienced. 

Feelings. Sadness,happiness or anger, simple emotions most people can feel or express correctly.

Help. When someone wants or needs help, they seek for it,some get help,some suffer,some find it within others or some help themselves.

Monoma.
A loud,annoying,self absorbed asshole.
Always called "The U.A crazy" or somethings worse.

If you asked Monoma when he had first stopped knowing how to express or feel emotions like everyone else, you simply wouldn't. No one would. No one seems to ever notice how he can't express them correctly. No on cares why he's never upset in the sad way, or completely happy with a genuine smile.
No one cares.

Maybe he got to good at faking.

Maybe everyone thinks it's just his personality.

Monoma wanted help, but felt guilty for wanting it, felt as if he didn't need it.

Monoma wasn't loved growing up.
His mother left after giving him a name,gone without a trace. His father was a drunk,taking things out on him.
Q

Abuse.
Monoma knew. He knew. He knew that his father was abusive in almost any way possible.
Kendo, she was supposed to be his friend. Kendo wasn't supposed to hit him over the head with her fist when he got "out of hand" she didn't even check if he was okay. Even with it being a regular occurrence, she'd hit him and he would wake up whoever they were going,his desk,or sometimes even the dorm couch. No pain meds,no texts asking if he was okay. No one asking if he was okay.

It hurt.