The accident

Summary
While doing the training where Midoriya  unleashed black whip he loses control and fatally injures someone
( Midoriya POV )
After Shinsou brain washed me and deactivated black whip I talked to the original owner of the quirk "Black Whip" his words reassured me and comforted me
I'm no longer scared of the new power I hold but still not sure why it happened then and there

( Shinsou's POV )
As me and Midoriya continued to fight he seemed spaced out. That's good. If I can catch him off guard and make him upset he should fire back at me or say something.

|||That may have been the worst mistake of my life|||

" WAS YOU LASING OUT JUST TO DISTRACT US!" I shouted but to provoke him and to keep his attention on me and not on his teammates who are currently losing against mine. Monoma was near I know because I had him copy one of our lesser know school buddies before the match,Monoma had been practicing and with certain quirks he could copy them for up to two hours only if he didn't use them. Monoma had been getting better with illusions so we had him copy someone with an illusion quirk. He made the most realistic illusion he could and they all fell for it.
When I noticed Monoma he was ready to drop a support beam it wouldn't kill or break any bones on a person but it'd be enough to trap him. I noticed Midoriya still hadn't answered me so I decided to try and provoke him again.
This time I used my mask to make Uraraka's voice " WOW SO THAT WHOLE THING REALLY WAS A TRICK! JUST TO WIN!" As I said that he got pissed. But instead of responding he did that thing again and before I knew it that weird black lasso stuff shot at me I didn't have time to dodge before it shot through my stomach.

( Monoma's POV )
I watched in horror as Midoriya lost control and shot that black rope at Shinsou and it went right through him. I was pissed. I let the support beam fall using Uraraka's quirk that I copied earlier. It fell on Midoriya knocking him down as I hoped he would snap back to reality.
I ran in Shinsou's direction and got to him as he lay spitting blood out and bleeding badly
I thought back to all that time studying the human body before freezing. Where Midoriya's power impaled him was shot right through a major artery and when it twisted it shot through two major organs. I felt myself tear up. As I sat him up enough to put his head on my lap I ripped off my cape and tied it the best I could around the wound. I knew Aizawa and the rest wouldn't make it in time no matter how close they were. "M-mono-m-ma" he struggled to get out those words spitting blood and stuttering. "Hey shh~ I'm here!" I said as tears started to pour down my face.
"T-th-is is-no-t yo-you're fa-ult!" I cried harder when he said that he knew all too well I'd blame myself. I looked down at him and he smiled and muttered his last words
"I love you"

"I love you too" I said,knowing he was already gone.

My world be forever dim and dark now,for he was my only light in this world.