The Hogwarts Express |chpt 1

A/N: lily has pale skin with long blonde hair and rosy cheeks with plump lips
♥️All these characters besides my own, belong to J.K Rowling !!
This chapter is short and probably not the best but it's my first time writing, so I hope you all enjoy♥️

Lily's pov

I felt I was hardly breathing as I looked at the scarlet train standing before me. I loved Beauxbatons and leaving would be hard. But I was stronger than to let my emotions stop me from what I knew had to come.

I wave mum goodbye as I step on the Hogwarts Express, a tear leaving my eye. But I sweep it away off my rosy cheeks and decide to move forward with a brave face.

I looked inside several cabinets only to find them full until I reached an empty one near the back end of the train. I knew sitting alone wouldn't make any friends but I wasn't quite ready to be bold, not yet.

I set my luggage above and try to make myself comfortable in the seat of the lonely cabinet. I begin to admire the details that make the space feel so cozy. Doing this always made me feel calm and give a better look on life. The lighting was warm, like that of lit candle, and the dark storm clouds along with pouring rain made the space feel warm and inviting. I was starting to feel better already. It would be great to have someone though.

As my thoughts concentrated on the way the rain made the cabinet cozy and warm, I heard voices in the hall of the train. Five boys were clustered outside my cabinet mumbling to one another. After a minute, one of the tall boys opened the door. "Hi, sorry to bother you, but all the other cabinets are full, and well, could we join you in here?"
"Oh yes of course" I said with a smile on the outside but a frown on the inside.
"I'm Theo by the way, Theo Nott." The tall boy said. " Lily, Lily Dévora ."
All the boys were plowing there way in my now not so lonely compartment now. The next one that entered had dark brown skin who was named Blaise I assumed due to the voice behind him, still in the hall, finishing a conversation saying "amused Blaise?"

And that's when I saw him. The pale skinned, grey eyed, platinum blonde haired boy.

He walked in behind Blaise and I was quick to find myself admiring his attire. A black turtle neck with an all black suit on top of it, a sliver ring on his finger.

"Ah have ourselves a new schoolmate do we?" Said the blonde. "This is Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

Unintentionally, I made a snicker at how highly the blonde clearly thought of himself.
"Think my names funny do you?" He said as his face became stern and annoyed.

"No I was laughing at something else. But I'm Lily, Lily Dévora ." I shyly said.

"Ah a little French girl, this shall be fun." He said with a grin on his face. A grin that even though I saw as cunning, I couldn't not admit that it gave my stomach a butterfly feeling.

The rest of the ride the boys found ways to make conversation with me, and I was quick to notice as I assume were they, that we all had a lot in common. Loving mothers, vile fathers, no other siblings, and there was of course the similarity in our personalities: cunning with an urge to break the rules. We all sat laughing in our compartment, eating droobles, pumpkin pasties, and licorice wands from the trolley, as the rain continued to pour down the window.

I didn't want to get my hopes up, but deep down I had a feeling that these would be my people at Hogwarts. They made me feel welcome. Even the blonde. Malfoy. Who throughout our group conversation, I noticed staring at me with his grey eyes, and when he would notice I'd caught him, he'd quickly look away.

Before we knew it, lightning struck outside the window to show a giant castle, glowing lights coming from within.

We had arrived. At Hogwarts.