In another life

It's time for angst. 😎
————————————————————————
I turned to see the boy I loved right next to me with his beautiful face uncovered from his mask. His eyes took away the worries of the world and what would happen next.
"Tanjiroooo, I'm tired."
I could then see the boys face turn to Zenitsu with a face filled with anger.
"SHUT UP MONITSU!"
"Inosuke, quiet down your gonna disturb the people in this town."
His beautiful green eyes locked with mine and my face started to heat up. I turned away fast before Inosuke and Zenitsu saw my face.
"We are getting closer to the demon. I'm getting a faint scent up ahead."
"TANJIRO, DON'T TELL ME WE ARE GETTING CLOSER THATS JUST GONNA MAKE ME MORE SCARED!"
The scent got really strong over my head and as I looked up I saw it. The demon.

"INOSUKE ZENITSU WATCH OUT!"
The demon shook the ground as it landed.
"Ohhh look! 3 little demon slayers. Oh my, then there's the one with the hanafuda earrings!"
"Is it talking about you, Tanjiro?"
"I'm afraid so."
"I don't understand why Muzan wants a little thing like you. Eh, just makes my job easier!" The demon then plunged at me without a moment to spare. My mind was racing. I wasn't ready for it to charge at me this fast!
"DON'T TOUCH TANJIRO!"
The demon then fell to the ground as Inosuke stood on it before jumping off.
"OH YOUR GONNA PAY BOAR BOY!"
The demon charged at Inosuke. If Inosuke took this hit I would never live with myself. I plunged in front of the demon and took the hit.
"HAHAHHAHA EVEN BETTER THAN THE BOAR BOY!"
My shoulder was skewered on the demons claw. I took a look at Inosuke. His boar mask was on but I could see his tears rolling down his chest. I pulled out my sword to fight the demon but then my other shoulder was skewered too. I let out a blood curdling scream.   Zenitsu then hit the demon.
"OH YOU LITTLE BRAT!" The demon then stuck its claws into the ground detached them. I was pinned to the ground. The demon charged at Zenitsu while Inosuke went to fight it too. My vision was blurring due to blood loss. I want to help. I ripped some of my bandages from the previous fight and started to pull out the claws. I put bandages in the hole to stop blood loss. Now that my blood loss was under control I joined the fight. It hurt to swing my sword. Zenitsu finished the demon off. I could rest. I fell to my knees. My vision blurred to darkness.
-Timeskip-
I jumped awake realizing I was in the Butterfly Mansion. Inosuke was sitting at the edge of my bed saying something. I could only make out the word "love". My vision blurred to dark once more.
-Timeskip-
I woke up again except it was night now. Inosuke was walking back and forth at the end of my bed.
"Inosuke?"
He turned to me the moonlight lit up his face. There were tears on his face. He jumped at me.
"I THOUGHT YOU DIED MONJIRO! YOU HAVEN'T WOKEN UP IN 2 DAYS!"
"2 whole days?"
"YOU HAD EVERYONE WORRIED!"
"I did wake up at one point."
"When?"
"You were sitting at the end of my bed and you were saying something. All I could make out was the word "love" though." His face turned red. Then I realized.
"Inosuke, do you love me?"
"If loving you means I wanna kiss you and live with you forever then yes."
"I wish we could do that."
"Why can't we?"
"I'm dying."
"WHAT!? LET ME GO GET SOMEONE!"
Without a moment to spare Inosuke ran out of the room. I love him and now I can die knowing he loves me back. Aoi ran into the room with Inosuke and started to examine my shoulder wounds.
"Aoi, it's no use. Let me die."
"No Tanjiro, I need to do my job."
"Inosuke, come here."
He walked worriedly to my side.
"I love you, Inosuke."
I then kissed him. His face was covered in tears.
"In our next life we can live with each other forever. We won't have to worry about demons. Goodbye."
My vision blurred and I saw my family at the end of my bed holding their hands out to me. In another life my family won't be dead and my sister will be able to walk in the sun. In another life demons won't exist. In another life me and Inosuke can live happily together.

In another life.
————————————————————————
771 words! Hope you liked this one. I'm a little late on Inotan so please forgive me! Thank you for reading!!!