Skater boy

Thank you for 400 reads! I changed my profile and background image!! This is a modern au oneshot. Enjoy the story!
———————————————————————
Tanjiro P.O.V

In my free time from my job I go to the skate park and watch the skaters. They always amaze me. When I come I always bring a drink and sit on my favorite bench. I can tell the regular skaters realize I'm on this bench, with a drink in my hand, at the same time every day, and watching them. I've learned some tricks but, have never attempted them. I don't really have the money to buy a board. It's just me and my sister at home. My father died from a disease while the rest of my siblings and mother died in a car accident.
Brrrr brrrr
My alarm. I need to go to work now. By this time every day I've finished my drink and threw the cup away. When I got to work I realized that billions of people were here and I quickly ran to the kitchen and started baking.
"Tanjiro, we need a lot of baguettes!"
"On it!!"
At the bakery it's usually laid back. Todays different, we are packed. I wonder what's going on.
-Timeskip-
Today was a blur of baguettes. Too many to count! I plopped on the couch.
"Today at work was rough wasn't it!"
"Tell me about it."
Me and Nezuko work at the bakery 2 blocks away.
"I'm going to make pizza rolls."
"Okay! Wait..."
"Hm?"
"How about a baguette?"
"How dare you."
"I'm joking!!"
Nezuko loves jokes. I put the pizza rolls in the oven and sit down. Work today was crazy!
Ding ding ding
"PIZZA ROLLS!!" I don't think I've seen Nezuko run so fast!
"Nezuko, they're hot!"
She seems to be immune to hot things because, she ate them straight out of the oven while I stared at her.
"I'm going to bed!"
"Goodnight, Nezuko!"
"Goodnight!!"
I walk to my room. It feels too quiet in the house since the accident. I miss them.
-Timeskip-
At my break time I walk to my favorite bench. As I sit down I realize someone's sitting on it.
"Hey there! I haven't seen you before!!"

Inosuke P.O.V

"Just found out about this place." I respond to the boy.
"Oh wow!" Why is he being so enthusiastic?
"Do you know how to skate, boy?"
"No, but I want to learn! I sit here on this bench and watch the skaters!! Also my name is Tanjiro!" Monjiro, weird name.
"I'm Inosuke Hashibira and don't you forget it!" The red head giggled which made my heart flip. "Why am I feeling this way?"
"So, Inosuke! Can you show me some tricks!!"
"Sure, for my underling!" He giggled again which made my face warm. I shook my head to get the feeling away. I continued to show the boy tricks and he looked amazed at my skills. "I know, I'm amazing!" I pulled up to the red head and he clapped.
"Your amazing!" His complement made me feel fuzzy and warm.
"I know."
Brrr brrrr
"Whats that?"
"My alarm for work!"
"Oh."
"Gotta go, Inosuke! I'm going to be here same time tomorrow!!" The boy ran off throwing his quarter way filled drink away. "He's so kind, graceful, delicate, gentle, and beautiful."
-Timeskip-
I was skating around when at the same time as yesterday the red head came to the park. He sat at the same bench with a drink. I rode over to him.
"Inosuke! Your here!!"
"Of course, I would be here." He giggled which as always made my heart flip.
"I'm gonna go skate. Watch me, Underling!"
For awhile I did some tricks then rode over to him.
"Your so good at skating Inosuke!"
"I know!"
"Do you wanna head to my workplace and hang out after my break?"
"Sure, not like I have anything better to do." The boys red eyes light up.

Tanjiro P.O.V

Brrrr brrrr
Time to go to work!
"Ok Inosuke, follow me!" I grab his hand and walk him to the bakery. "He has such delicate hands." When we get there I put on my apron.
"I didn't expect you to work here."
"It's a family owned business! My sister is the manager!!"
"Wow."
"Only me, my sister, and Zenitsu work here."
"Short staffed."
"Yeah, gets busy here. Yesterday we were packed!"
"Maybe I could work here?" That's a good idea!
"That'd be amazing!! You will need to talk to Nezuko."
"Ok, where is she?"
"Nezuko! We have someone who wants to apply!!"
"Ok!" Nezuko walked him to the back to interview him.
10 minutes later they came out of the back.
"ZENITSU AND TANJIRO COME TO THE FRONT!" Me and Zenitsu walked to the front.
"Say hello to our new employee, Inosuke!"
-Timeskip-
Me and Inosuke walked to the skate park after requesting a break at the same time. Before we left, I made a drink for me.
"I was thinking, Inosuke."
"Hm?"
"What if you helped me learn to skate?"
"Yeah sure!"
When we got to the skate park, Inosuke told me how to get on a skateboard.
"I did it!"
"Now try and move!"
I closed my eyes after realizing that the skateboard slipped from out under me. When I opened them I realized I was on Inosuke.
"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" I apologized as I blushed as he blushed too.
"It's ok, you just started."
I kept trying all break. I learned how to move. I learned a lot. I also think I have a crush on Inosuke.
-Timeskip-
At one point I bought my own skateboard. I also learned some tricks. Inosuke said I was a natural! Every day I improved and my love for Inosuke grew. I decided to become a man and tell Inosuke how I felt.
"Hey Inosuke!"
"Yeah?"
"Wanna go to the skate park after work?"
"Yeah sure!"
I made a drink and we walked to the park and started to skateboard.
"Inosuke, come sit down with me!"
"Ok?"
Inosuke sat down next to me.
"What do you need?"
"So Inosuke, ever since we met I developed feelings for you and if you don't feel how I feel I hope we can still be friends."
"I did to."
I looked at him and his face showed a look of relief.
"I love you, Tanjiro!"
Next thing I knew Inosuke was kissing me.
"I love you, Inosuke."
We snuggled under the moon on the bench where we first met. My untouched drink next to me.
My eyes drifted to sleep. I didn't need to worry about anything anymore. I have Inosuke to help me when I fall.
———————————————————————
1113 words! This story went through major editing!! Thanks for 400+ reads!!!