City of Life

After Raon teleported them to their next destination, Rok Soo- well, Moonlight, felt slightly lightheaded from all the trip he did back and forth.

That being said, he was not aware that his body is swaying a bit as the world felt like it tilts just as he realized that Raon got them teleported into a meeting room.

+

"Cale-nim!"

"Human!"

That black-colored duo exclaimed as they witnesses their red-headed friend and guardian stumbling just as soon he arrived.

The Cale they know, though always move fast whenever it was needed, they also know that He's not a fan of rushing things which he did for whatever reason they haven't yet figured out.

And that seems to be resulting in the piling fatigue on the Transmigator.

+

'Hm?'

Rok Soo knew that he won't fall with just that, however, it seems like someone actually caught on his arm.

"Are you okay?"

That red-head with black mask hummed as he straighten his back.

Since he is now dressing up as Moonlight, Rok Soo switched his mind-frame and began to act.

'Let's get the show on the road, I guess'

And with that, Moonlight nodded as he pressed his mask closer as if not wanting his identity to be revealed since the three of them are not the only ones present at the moment.

"Yeah. Just a bit dizzy."

He casually informed to the worried swordsman.

Honestly, Rok Soo was not all that surprised to find Choi Han already waiting for 'Moonlight' since he did come a bit late.

As in an hour late from the scheduled meeting.

Rok Soo purposely did that to set the stage all the while preparing for the near future's plan by sending an ominous letter to a certain mercenary king at the Eastern Continent.

+

"Oh?"

Glenn nudged his best friend's arm.

"It seems like we're up next"

Bud nodded, agreeing.

"The timeline is different than our own first meeting"

That blue-haired mercenary, however, was more curious to the content of that 'ominous letter' mentioned, as it's not shown on the screen.

'Well, if I wait we'll get to that part eventually, right?'

Which is why he just quietly watching the whole thing with a flask ready on his hand.

+

"Where were you? I thought you said you'll be back after sunset"

Alver, that quarter dark elf with black veil that covers his lower face, said from his seat.

"And I did."

Moonlight nonchalantly replied before then sighing at the concerned look on Choi Han's face.

Only then he reluctantly added.

"I just need to take care of something, there's no need to worry about it. Raon was with me"

While saying that, he patted the head of the now visible young dragon.