Ten years later...

Liam and I have been best friends for ten years today is are ten year friendiversery . We are going to the movies and I'm really nervousness and I have no idea what to wear.I have never worried about what I wore or what he thought about how I looked but something's changed.Whenever I'm around him I get butterflies in my stomach and my face turns red.I don't know what to do I've never felt this way before and I don't want to make things awkward between us or wears ruin are friendship.But I just can't help but lust over him he's just so dam hot he has these beautiful brown eyes and amazing smile.I want to tell him how I feel tonight but I'm just to scared of what will happen and what he will think of me.I know that I will be taking a risk and it's stupid how could someone as hot as him love or date someone as unattractive as me.As I put on my lips gloss and check my hair I hear a nock at the door it's Liam there's suddenly a not in my stomach and I feel like I might puck.I take a deep breath grab my purses and head down the stairs wear Liam looking amazing as all ways greets me with a pearly white smile.He asks if I'm ready to go and we head out the door and get into his red mustang GT.It takes us about 40 minutes to get there we don't live very far way as we arrive we pull into a parking space and get out.As Liam and I walk to the door I practice in my mind how I'm going to tell him about how I feel about him.Liam and I walk through the doors there's a huge line so I decide that while we wait in line that I would tell him a bout how I feel about.I tell Liam that their is something that I need to tell him.I take a deep breath in and start to tell him that for along time know I have had some strong feelings for him how I think he's hot and I really like him as more than a friend.Liam is really silent for a moment then something amazing happens he tells me that he has had the same feelings but he was afraid to tell me because he thought it might ruin are friendship.After that there is just this moment wear it's just me and him like we are the only people on earth and it's this wonderful feeling.Before we knew it we wear next in line so we bought the tickets and went and saw the movie.After the movie we went and had dinner he took me to chillies which is my favorite place to eat.That night was the night that everything had changed and my world turned up side down.