A night to remember...

Liam moves back and forth between my legs as I moan out in pleasure.I have never experienced suck pleasure and I know that Liam is enjoying him self as well.He slowly starts to get faster and faster it feels so fucking good having his cock move back and forth in side my tight wet pussy.I could ride his big hard cock all night long and I know he could fuck my pussy all night.I site up and start to give him a blow job and hand job in one he moans out in
pleasure as I move my hand back and forth.It must have been hours before we stopped finally we stopped it was midnight all ready we got dressed and cuddled in bed.After an hour or is I ended up falling asleep when I awoke Liam was gone.There was a note next to me on the table Liam went down to breakfast.So I got up took a shower got dressed then went down to breakfast.When I got down there he greeted me with flowers.I just can't believe that this hot down to earth guy is my boyfriend and my first kiss well my first everything.I just wish that I could rewind the clock and go back to that amazing moment when we made love.I know that Liam is the only guy that I ever officially dated but I can see us being together for many more years.He truly is a wonderful person and I'm so glad that I took the risk and told him how I felt about him.After breakfast we checked out Liam dropped me off ."Are you coming in?" ,"No I have plans Niall,Harry,Luis,zayn,and I are getting together and hanging"."O ok tell them I said hi and call me later love you buy drive safe".Liam drives off and I go inside when I walk in I can smell chicken and mash potatoes.I walk into the kitchen and give my mom a big hug and kiss,"So did you have a great time is there going to be wedding bells soon?"."No not yet but we had a wonderful time but I think that there very well could be wedding bells in the future".I set the table then get us some drinks then we site down and have a nice dinner and talk about tons of things.After dinner I help clear the table give my mom a kiss goodnight and head up to my room.I take a shower get into my pajamas then get into my bed and get onto my laptop.Just then my cell phone rings and it's zayn he's sobbing and rambling on so I calm him down."What's wrong zayn calm down what's wrong what happened?"."Liam's been shot come to the emergency room now!",I hop out of bed throughout my slippers grab my keys and jump in my car and go.The hole way there I'm crying and panicking praying that he's not dead or that he doesn't die.I pull into the parking lot and run throughout the front doors I ask which room Liam Payn's in.Just then I hear someone call my name it's Niall he shows me to wear Liam's at.When I enter the room I see zayn,Harry,Louis sitting in the room crying.And there was Liam lying there in the hospital bed this beautiful person who looked like he'd been beaten to death and my hart just sunk.