sold by mum

a/n: i was bored and decided to write this. most spelling mistakes are on purpose.

CW: this fic contains mentions of omegaverse.

i woke up and put my long, messy dark brown hair into a messy bun and blink my silver orbs. i was sweating. i just had a really weird dream and all i could remember was a tall figure in the moon. im gonna ignore that., because im sirius fucking black. im not liek other girls. i have gender dysphroia. im not even a girl. i am -

"SIRIUS BLACK!! GET UR ASS DOWN HERE AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!"

ruh roh. Mums mad again. says im "a disgrace to the family" or soemthign. (i dont really care. im hot soo.) shes not a complete asshole. she calls me by my prefferred name. i think its because it hurts more or something idk i dont listen to her. she may be a complete bitch, but at least shes not transphobic. i look through my closet to find the coolest outfit to wear to school.

i put on a hot outfit. it looks like this!

a/n: This is why Sirius is a disappointment

I skiped down the stairs and almost trripped on the last step. my mum took one look at my outfit and called me a whore. ive gotten ussed to it. but its still hard (insert penjs joke here) to feel without my dad and brother. they both died. my dad had from a disease called stunzeed. it caused his balls to turn really blue. he got hit by a truck and dyed in hospital. my brother drowned because he didnt know how to swim. weakest link tbh. but i still mis them both. like that one time regulus took a shit on the stairs when he shitt on the stairs because that bastard went to taco bell and didn't just have a fucking water like a norman person

my father and brother truly were great people. fly high. i was reflecting about this while i was walking to school. im in year 13. as i get closer, my best friend james comes running next to me. he's a bit quirky. but it's ok his parents are rich so mum lets me be around him.

"sirius!" jamess said, pulling out his phone. he quickly pulled something on screen. i look at it. it says alpha looking for mate. i snorted, whipping my hair around. "thats so stupid. why cant the alpha just look for one theirself instead of putting up a news article? what a loser."

james shrugged. "i dont think the alpha was putting up a news article to say 'hey, i'm available'. i just thnik its to tell people about it. like the daily mail, our local newspaper will publish anything." he looked away and started to walk fastr to the school.

i never really understood why these people got so much attention. why only alphas??? im a n omega, am i not as valuable? i dont really understsand the higherarchy of the whole thing anyway. hw can one alpha be more important than the other? i looked it up and it said something about "being a true werewolf" or some astrology shit. idk im a scorpio

"thats so stupid." i just said, looking around. whoever this alpha was, they were probably full of theirself. "oh, come one sirius. i sure whoever the alpha is...attractive." "james shut up you literally once found snape attractive before you realized that he had greasy hair and was also a fucking asshole. your taste in men is literally greasy gamer boys."

"not true. i like...i like women. my taste in women is incredible" i looked at him and shrugged. " im sure it is." i went on walking to school. "wdym??" james asked, running up infront of me. he looked insulted.

"are you saying lily evans is unattractive?? i will punch you in the face."

"im not saying anything. i just dont have an opinion on womens looks." james didn't seem satisfied like that one hamilton song/. "sirius-"

"jame s im hgay."

"oh right forgot abotu that haha.sorry my bad. my buddy pal. my little they/them."

i sighed.

+

as i walked into the school, everyone was looking at me. theyre just jealous. especially the bitchy mean girls and their leader, severus snape. typical mean girl stereotype. long, greasy black hair and hateful eyes. snape walks over to me and looks me up and down. "you look stupid." then walks away in his long, flowing gown. i was about to show him a piece of my mind, already having fight song lyrics prepared on my phone before james grabbed my shoulder. "its not worth it padfeet."

i just looked at him. "why? youre usually at his throat whenever you can be." james just looked nervous, before looking away. i sighed. hes always kinda off whenever hes on his period (a/n btw james is trans i dont mkae the ruels) so i figured that was the case.

but it still made me uneasy. i felt like james was hiding something. it stuck to the back of my mind before it become to the forfront. me and james were in the library hiding from minnie (we accidentally blew up one of the desks) and peter was trying to convince us to go apologize to her bc hes a little piss rat.

"c'mon! we'll get in less tr-trouble..." james simply shushes peter. "shh, no no. we arew playing a long con. we are not submitting to the oppression of the- of the staff memember.s"

"youve beenn doing that for all the years weve gone here and mcgonagall still hates you." i chimed in, flipping my hair back i take a selfie for the gram #____boss. "plus, we're goign to be graduating soon anyway so theres no point"

james was about to say something, probably like "yeah but its in my long con to get a job here" or something. he was always on about that. talk about a guy who peaked in high school. sheesh. he then saw something on his phone. he quickly got up and grabbed my hand and began taking me out of the library "listen james i love you, but not like that" i said as he dragged me through the hallway, peter on our tails "i think of you as a brother, and in some weird way, as a father, but not like this-"

i was then inexplicity shoved outside. "siirus,, get out of here. its not safe here for you.." james said. i shrugged, grateful to have an excuse to skip, and skipped my way home before i realized i live with my mother. then i started walking slowly.

when i reached the door, i saw a bunch of people in the room, so i couldnt greet my mother with the usual "hey bitch." i did when i got home. all the people in the room got quiet and faced me when i walked in the door. it creeped me out. i was about to go into my room and get into a 2 hour phone call about it with james when my mother told me to stay. i was confused, but went along with it. maybe i was getting adopted. this is slowly turning out to be the best day of my life.

i walked over to the sofa, making sure to make a spectacle of my naturally sexy body. i fit all the beauty standards/ i am sexy omeg a, here me speka. i sit on the couch and am almost immediately pulled bakc up by the people sitying in th room. my mother just sits and watchrds.

"whats going on?" i saw, tears filling my eyes. im desperately trying to get away from them, but the people keep pulling me back. "sold you. needed more money." was all she said. it confused me.

"but...you're already rich?" i looked at the people taking me. they seemed scary, especially the blonde one. blondie looked like they wanted to hit me.

mother simply laughed. "never can have too much money. accumulate welath at all cost, kid." i think thats the only advice shes ever given me.

the people drag me off, and as they close the door, i reach for it, one last effort to escape. she closes the door and im left with a bunch of strangers and scary blond person. i asked them where i was going. the blondie looked me in the eyes and told me. "youve been sold. sold to the alpha." this didnt seem good.

a/n: like for second chapter :cute:

hoping this terrifies you dayanna <3333