ᴘᴀɢᴇ ɪ

› 〉🦋 .ೃ ACT 1 〄◌˳˚⌖ ↴
— — — " ᴡʜᴏ ᴀᴍ ɪ " 𓅪 ଂ ﹀﹀﹀﹀
︶︶

Chapter
✧ :・゚➽ ᴾʳᵉᶜⁱᵒᵘˢ ᴳᵉᵐ ᴬᵐᵒᵍˢᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᵃ

─────────────────
┊ ┊ ┊⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ⋆。 ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆。┊ ༊*·˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ‧₊ ༉ ┊ ˚✩ ┊ ๑՞.
┊ ₊˚.༄ ┊
✩₊̣̇. ੈ♡˳
✧.*ೃ༄

.lıllılı.ıllıılı.
Midnight Love - Diabolik Lovers
1:08 ──•───── 2:36
↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

* *     ˚ .   .
·    * *

-ˏˋ INT. KOMORI CHURCH ˊˎ-
╰─ Flashback | The Watchful Guardian's Dark Eyes Sees Her

* *     ˚ .   .
·    * *

╭┈ 🌌 𝓦ithin an odd bitter and frigid cold evening laid a church.

The luminosity of the House of God shun through the night's nightmarish veil that wrapped half the world. Inside the kirk were a couple dozen followers of the divine being, singing their pure hearts out to their savior. Their chants, in which were in sync, brought bliss and hope to the place. Umongst them was the Pastor, stern looking and his eyes gaze upon the content followers. A small, unnoticeable smile manifested upon his lips.

Not far from sight was a damsel.
Leaning on the upper floor railing, her cinnamon trusting eyes was observing the joyful crowd of followers. "They look extremely happy." Thought the young girl as her eyes watches the Pastor of the church carefully. Her face, pale but highly beautiful, was nothing but expressionless, cold and distant despite the current circumstance. The refreshing winds of the earth breezed pass the girl, dancing with her long and silky curls of hair.

"Mili. . ?"

A youthful voice, overflowing with life was heard.

The ravishing brunette turns around to the person at hand, and a tender warm smile bewitch her face. "Yes, my little Yui?" She questions, her mystifying and elegant eyes spellbind the girl before her. The young girl, similar to the bewitching brunette, was also lovely looking. Her endearing face, naturally pale as they highlighted her shimmering rosey-pink eyes harmonizing with the luscious blond locks of hair, reaching her shoulders. "I . . . well, Father Seiji had ask us to pass the baskets around the church. So. . ." The girl introduce as Yui trails off, refusing to look at the brunette in the eyes. Amuse, Mili let out a soft chuckle, "My, aren't you a cute little sheep, little sister."