🍺(The one thing animatic Fandub)🍺

CJ: Hey guys! It's Carl Johnson, the whitest name I'll ever have and today I'm gonna tell you a story. So Back when I was in highschool, my principal fucked someone and had a kid. He was unemployed while I was working 12hr shifts.

CJ: My school's principal was a fucking Dick, Not his son though. The Son decided to throw a party while his dad was having an affair. And since everyone at school hated the principal we all had the same brain cells. (✯ᴗ✯)

CJ: So once I was at the party, I saw everyone at school. And they were all drinking and doing something called, drugs? I don't remember. What I did know was that a chainsaw murder joined the party. I love it.

CJ: The kids were so batshit crazy that one of them broke a pool table, and the other did something I'm not gonna say here. Once again, I love this party!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

CJ: Then I remember hearing someone say something in gibberish, so I yelled back with: "Fef pi Fesip axalo Kaxaupp" I repeat those words until everyone joined in.

CJ: To my surprise, the police arrived and saw every drunk Bobs from the onslaught mod saying "Fef pi Fesip axalo Kaxaupp" over and over as if we were summoning a demon.

CJ: Someone had The balls to scream In his face and He looked so proud, then he called for a Code#2319. That's when this middle aged man, who had a baby at a fucking party, broke alcohol and yelled "I'm not going Back to JAIL!"

CJ: So The Bob's disintegrated, Reduced to Atoms. Then I started Running to the backrooms, it was hard but eventually I gotten outside. As I was looking at this fence and I said "Uhhhh.. no-" then I woke up in bed.

CJ: As I got to school the principal's son
Asked me if I was stealing his yaoi comics. And I said no, unless I was down bad and black out drunk.

CJ: Then he told me that someone known as the biggest gay had been rumored to steal yaoi comics to profit out of for Bitcoin. I thought to myself, 'What kind of homosexual would sell yaoi for so much money?'

CJ: I agreed to help him, but I could find the gay. Until 2 years later, My best friend Sonex (Aka Mark) decided to show me something. Being the curious bitch that I am, I followed him. And so, he led me to his closet, That was covered in his yaoi comics collection.

CJ: And you would believe What the fuck he said,

"CJ: W-Why do you have this....?

Mark: Because I am the BIGGEST GAY!!!

CJ: BRO-"

(It was funnier in my head)