Ch-2 (First Impression)

"I said, get up!-"

The cold voice of the Man again pierced Taehyung's ear and soul.

"Ohh- yeah yeahhh--"

Taehyung murmured and tried to get up from the Man's body but it was just the fault of Gravitation that he again fall on the hard chest.

"Huhh!--"

Jeon Jungkook, the Mr. PERFECT, just sighed to see the clumsiest boy who just again grabbed his black shirt for a support and was trying to get up with his clumsiness.

But still, Taehyung worked against the Gravitational force and finally able to get up from the body of the Man.

"Yaaaahhh??
Are you blind?--"

It was the first reaction of Taehyung when he finally managed himself and caressed his blue, shiny, fluffy hairs by his long, slender fingers.

Hoesook immidiately bent and stretched his hand to help the beloved CEO but Jungkook just got up with grumpy face without accepting the help from Hoesook.

"Actually, It is not my fault in any way bcz, I was running for my life-
It was YOU who bumped into me--
Don't you have eyes?--
Bcz of you, I couldn't taste my Hot chocolate in morning--
Do you know, today is my Graduation-- and I am still late--
And by the way who the fuccccccccccc are Yo~~~~~"

Tae was blabbering bcz it was his nature.
He never cared so much about other's thoughts.
He just doesn't give a damn fuc*k to people's opinion.
He is extremely extrovert and loud which makes him unique and sometimes annoying also!
He is ofcourse an Alien according to him!

But, Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence.

"Noisy-!-"

As the unbotherd Man Jeon Jungkook just walked away without paying a single glance at Taehyung.

Hoesook immidiately followed the footsteps of the Said Man.

"Did he just--- just ignore me??--
He ignored Kim Taehyung? --
Ahh?-"

Tae mumbled to himself while pointing at himself by his index finger in disbelief by blinking his eyes.

Bcz, noone ever ignored his beauty and it was the first time when someone didn't look at him twice.

But, then Suddenly a frown became visible in his thin lips when he noticed the cup of his favorite Hot chocolate rolling on the floor.

"Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??--
Hellloooo??
You didn't pay for ruining my Hot chocolate??--"

Taehyung screamed at the Man who was walking away and caught attention of other students of the campus who was swallowing their smile to see the Free K-drama!

But, still, Jeon Jungkook just walked away with his manager Jung Hoesook.

Hoesook lead him to the washroom for VIP guests.

"Don't be angry--
I guess, he is just a kid-"

Hoesook said to see Jungkook's extreme grumpy face who was busy in wiping the stain of Hot chocolate from his Louis Vuitton Black shirt by tisuue and water.

"Just an annoying , noisy Kid-!-"

Jungkook said in a cold tone to Hoesook who was just trying his best not to smile to see Jungkook's childish anger.

"Let's go-
We will be late for the ceremony-"

Hoesook said sgain and Jungkook just sighed to calm fown himself.