Part 3

Previously on Orv Reacts

That's Secretive Plotter.

....

"WHAT??"

And now currently,

"That's Secretive Plotter?!" Kim Dokja questioned.

"I thought he was just master with more scars! Like from the future, you know? Moving on more to the scenarios!" Lee Jihye exclaimed and N added in her mind, 'You aren't wrong exactly..'

"But if that's the case why would he babysit Dokja-ssi?" Lee Seolhwa asked Lee Jihye and she thought to herself and replied, "It's him so!"

"I mean it kinda is but not exactly."

[The constellation Abyssal Black Flame Dragon is shocked at this revelation]

[The constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire is sipping tea]

[The constellation Prisoner of the Golden Headband is suprised]

[Many constellations are shocked by the constellation Secretive Plotter's identity]

(By many I just mean whoever was transported, the unimportant constellations aren't here.)

"So he may or may not be a constellation... More of an outer god...." N mumbled to herself in a voice barely audible.

"What was that?" Yoo Joonghyuk asked and N replied, "Nothing at all."

"That's suspicious" Han Sooyoung squinted her eyes at N, who shot back that she's suspicious. Han Sooyoung fumbled for words, "I'm not-"

"Touchè" Jung Heewon mumbled.

[The constellation Secretive Plotter asks what the picture means and how you knew]

"Hold on a second." Yoo Sangah paused and Lee Jihye went blank.

"Right so he was actually planning on kidnapping you, Kim Dokja" N revealed his plans and Kim Dokja asked how? "It happens in between this huge war between redacted and redacted."

"Huh?? There's going to be a war??" Shin Yoosung questioned and Lee Hyunsung looked at him, "Dokja-ssi did you know of this??"

"I wasn't sure to be honest." Kim Dokja mumbled and Yoo Sangah asked him, "You knew???"

"I WASN'T SURE." He yelled and Lee Jihye felt her head spinning.

"HYUNG WAS GONNA GET KIDNAPPED!?" Lee Gilyoung questioned, "Did you not hear us this whole time??"

"We can't let ahjussi be kidnapped!" Shin Yoosung exclaimed and Biyoo said, "Bah-t!"

"I don't know what Biyoo just said but I agree." Jang Hayoung said and N mumbled to herself, "Why did I do this again?"

[The constellation Secretive Plotter is upset you exposed his plan]

"That's a lil out of character bro-" N said to no one in particular. 'Or is it?'

[The constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire says she'll never let Kim Dokja get kidnapped!]

[The constellations of the absolute good system are sighing]

"Yeah! We'll never allow Dokja-ssi to get kidnapped." Lee Hyunsung said.

"Yeah master won't let that happen-" Lee Jihye exclaimed and N stayed quiet. It's not a matter of letting...

"Wait... Will you?" Yoo Sangah looked at Yoo Joonghyuk and he replied back with a no.

 Will you?" Yoo Sangah looked at Yoo Joonghyuk and he replied back with a no