ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Warnings;
Mentions abit of child abuse.
If you are uncomfortable with it
Please skip. I do not want anyone
To be uncomfortable.

A little girl was trembling in fear as her "Father" punched her in the face. The family was quirkless, So it was lucky enough that only a punch was recieved. The door of a unstable looking house had opened and that same little girl was thrown out.

"I'm hungry.

I'm sad.

I feel hopeless.

But then, one day,

i heard a sound like a snap.

And i never knew pain again."

Two sisters were walking peacefully through a bridge. Both had butterfly pins on their hair and was very attractive.
Although the area was a quite crowded, The eldest sibling manage to spot a little girl tied up with a rope and being dragged by a bald man.

The girl was dirty, had flies surrounding her and didn't show any attempt in escaping and just let the man drag her while her thoughts of narrating began.

"While living in poverty,

even when my parents sold me,

It didn't make me feel sad."

"Excuse me, do you have a minute?" The eldest sibling asked, approaching the two, showing her concern towards the poor child. Crouching down to where she could make eye-contact with the young girl, she began to speak.

"Hello, there.
Nice to meet you.
My name is Kochō Kanae.
What's your name?"

Rather than recieving a reply from the young girl, the old man replied rudely.

"She's got no name, all right?
Her parents never gave her one.
If you wanna talk to this kid, pay up!
If you don't, i'll have to use my quirk on you "

His quirk was nothing special, that's the only way he can threaten people since most of the population here was quirkless.

Kanae's little sister, Kochō Shinobu looked at her older sister, Seeing that she does not want to leave this poor kid with this guy. Reaching towards her haori, she began to speak.

"All right, then, we'll purchase her.
Would this be enough?"

Throwing the large amount of money in the air, it scattered around so that he'll struggle to take it since the people surrounding them are either greedy or just need money. Grabbing the rope from his hand, they began to run.

"Are you sure about this?" Kanae asked, having that sweet smile on her face.

"It's fine!"

"Please excuse us!"

The little girl was now in their estate, all clean and wearing a kimono

The little girl was now in their estate, all clean and wearing a kimono. Her hair was done into a side ponytail with a pink butterfly pin. All thanks to shinobu.

"Nee-san! Nee-san!
Nee-san, This child is hopeless!
She doesn't even have a quirk to protect herself with!
She won't eat even if her stomach growls in hunger unless i tell her to!"

Shinobu told her sister, after all, The little girl was incapable of making desicions for herself whether it would lead her to her death or not.

"Now, now. Don't be like that okay?
I just love that smile of yours, shinobu."

Kanae replied woth a sweet smile on her face that made Shinobu irritated, leaving an irk mark.

"But we can't do anything with a kid who
can't even think for herself!
It's dangerous!"

Shinobu tried reasoning her sister who won't listen. Kanae approach the little girl and held out a coin.

"All right, when you're on your own,
you can decide by flipping this coin.
Right Kanao? "

Kanao Tsuyuri was the name they gave her. Kanae slowly put the coin on Kanao's little hand.

"As long as it's given a chance,
A person's soul will open up,
so don't worry.
You'll still be capable of doing great things,
Even if you are quirkless.
Until then, just believe.
When you fall inlove with someone oneday,
You'll change too, Kanao."

Note;This book is inspired byEverlxnd everlxnd's bookCalled "Choices"everlxnd, if your reading this(Which i'll be very happy ifYou are)I hope you don't mind

Note;
This book is inspired by
Everlxnd everlxnd's book
Called "Choices"
everlxnd, if your reading this
(Which i'll be very happy if
You are)
I hope you don't mind.

Published in:
                 2/9/2022
                7:15 pm
(Philippine time/clock)