000

Teachers of UA high all gathered in the meeting room after principal nezu called them. They had no idea what it was about but guessed that it was another sadistic idea of their genius, furry principal.

Principal Nezu came popped out of Aizawa's scarf and began to speak.

"As you may know,
the entrance exams and recommendations
exam will start in a few weeks.
Pro-heroes have reccomended their
relatives or friends."

"Principal Nezu, we already know that.."

A teacher spoke out, the other teachers agreeing.

"Yes, yes. I know.
As the school principal and a pro hero myself, i'd like to reccomend a student."

The moment Principal nezu finished his sentence, the atmostphere became quiet. Midnight was the first to speak.

"Huh?! Is that even allowed?!"

"Yes, i make the rules of course!"

The Principal replied with a cheery tone. He never really takes intrest in anyone, more or less a student. Is the reason perhaps the students quirk, or is it from the family they comes from?

"Then, who do you recommend?" Vlad king asked.

"Principal, please get out of my scarf."

"To answer your question Vlad, her name is Tsuyuri Kanao."

"Tsuyuri? Which family does she come from?" Midnight asked. Just who is this girl? She never heard of that name so she aswell is curious.

"You may have heard of the organization
called the Demon slayer corps.
An organization that's not known to the public and not supported by the government.
I recieved the news that the mystery deaths of missing people were cause by man-eating demons.
The current leader of the demon slayer corps, Kaguya Ubuyashiki, has given a mission to his fellow demon slayers. Tsuyuri Kanao, is one of the few demon slayers chosen for this mission."

"Can't we just use our quirks on those demons?!" Present Mike asked, but it seemed like he was shouting because of his quirk.

"Quirks aren't effective against them since they just heal and regenerate right away. They can only be killed by the sun or by using a nichirin blade that absorbs sunlight, a demons weakness." Principal Nezu explained.

"I see, but why a hero school?
Isn't it better to not catch the publics eye?" Aizawa asked, hoping that the meeting would finish already because he wants to sleep.

"If they were to go to a regular high school, wouldn't it be eye catching to see a regular student having a sword with them?"

"I get your point. So, what's the student's quirk?" Midnight asked.

"Kanao Tsuyuri is quirkless."

"Quirkless?!"

"If she's quirkless, wouldn't it be better to put her in the other courses?" Vlad suggested.

"As i said, other courses don't really bring weapons and stuff.
Besides, I've already talked through this with the corps's leader, Kagaya Ubuyashiki. As long as the girl passes the special exam i have prepared for her, she'll be attending the hero course."

"We can't really argue with you.
You are principal."

Midnight signed. Not really wanting to argue because she knows that Nezu is stubborn and won't change his mind. This is going to be interesting.

"But why her?
Didn't you mention that there were other slayers?
There must be a reason for you to pick her." Cementoss spoke up.

"Other slayers were ranked lower that Tsuyuri-san.
I picked her because of their ranking. Besides, as much as the students here are strong, as well as the staffs, having a demon slayer on our side can be a bennifit for our society.
Demon slayers don't usually assosiate with heroes or viallins."

Principal Nezu's reason seemed believable but the main reason was just because He and Tsuyuri Kanao's older sister, Kochō Shinobu got along well with their sadistic ideas. Another is because despite being quirkless, Tsuyuri Kanao was able to endure the torture called training without any complain.

He would've picked the youngest Hashira, Tokito Muichiro, but Tokito was forgetful and this is still a school. He could've picked another Hashira, and make them teachers but they weren't pro heroes, so that option was a no.

Recommending a bunch of students were too much, it would've been better to make them go through the entrance exam but the other hero schools got a hold of them already. Tsuyuri Kanao was the only option and was said to learn quickly.

"Wouldn't it be better to ask other pro heroes to recommened her?
She'll be put in the spotlight as the student who peeked the Principal's intrest."

"That sounds weird Vlad."

"You probably just have a mind that's full of... ideas, Midnight."

"Who wouldn't want to be in the spotlight?"

"Me." Aizawa replied, raising his hand.

"Don't be so grumpy Shota!" Present mike shouted, wrapping his arm around aizawa who had an annoyed expression.

"Oh look. A spider." Aizawa said tiredly, yawning while looking somewhere in the room to make it seemed like he saw it. His tone sounded fake but Present Mike seemed to believe it.

"Where?!"

Note;I read this chapter a few timesTo make sure visible mistakes Where edited, but it seems cringe

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Note;
I read this chapter a few times
To make sure visible mistakes
Where edited, but it seems cringe.
The characters are probably
OOC (Out of character) but
Anyways.

Published:
           2/9/2022
           6:52 pm
Philippines time/clock