The Wife of Arno

Name: Catrina Naomi

Age: 28

Status: Dead (Due to being Dead in Arno's original universe, Arno could revive her, but would prefer not to due to personal choices.)

Appearance: A platinum blonde haired, slender yet curvy woman with kind sky blue eyes that showcased kindness within in her soul. Usually wears frilly dresses and large floppy hats, and often wears sandals in the heat as well. Generally has a much more happier and warmer clothing as well.

Personality: Essientially the very person that has influenced Arno to focus on using love as his own strength, Catrina is a person who is a kind and loving woman, who was the kind of person to focus on helping others more than herself. Arno had often described her to be "More of a Angel than I am", due to Arno's own DNA, Catrina was often the reason why Arno chooses to open on up further towards people. A walking saint with a smile to constantly help others as well.

Lore: Due to being apart of a rather normal family, Catrina had grown up to be a normal person, with nothing special about her family or DNA, other than her overwhelming kindness, until one day, she found a younger version of Arno, battered and beaten, she had dragged him into her home and helped him heal. Overtime, she had soon grown closer to Arno, who was distant and apathetic towards her, yet despite this, she made him into the better person. However, tragedy had struck them both. Catrina was then killed, with her last words towards Arno being, "I love you... never forget it...", with her finally passing away, Arno knew they were soon separated by the lives they had finally gotten through. Currently, she has been dead for hundreds of years, yet Arno has never forgotten her. Despite his changes, he still remembers her clearly. As she was his first wife.

Currently now, Arno has moved on from her death, but he still plants flowers for her once a year to make sure he remembers the lessons she had taught him.

Theme:

Trivia: The song is the same one Arno had sung towards her, and would often be the song he finds himself humming often whenever he needs a moment to figure things out. A picture of her is also within a locket Arno has.

"Even when life gets hard, know you have me and others by your side, always..." -One of Catrina's many sayings.