Chapter 6

Dipper's POV

A groan escapes from my lips as my eyes flutter to see something blurry and pink? I was going to rub my eye so I could see better and make sure I'm not trippin but my hands are tied. I woke up all the way feeling extreme pain in certain parts of my body from my shoulder to my stomach. This shit hurts! Tears slid down from my eyes remembering the punishment Bill gave me the other day or night?

I don't fucking know! But one thing is for sure I don't want to feel this pain again. It was like a thousand knives pricing my fragile skin, burning my skin in the process. "Oh!? I see you awake!" I look up to see a pink-skinned person with long hot pink hair, two horns on the side, and her Hot pink outfit that hugs her hourglass body, and her shoes that were pink to white flames.

I am gonna be honest here, she looks pretty and that's coming from a gay boy that'll soon be straight because of a certain someone *cough* Bill *cough**cough*. "Who are you?" I asked about to sit up from the laying position but couldn't due to my hands being tied above my hands. You got to be FUCKING kidding me! I knew they were tied but not above my head.

"I'm Pyronica! I'm here to get you ready for the wedding. I already have your wedding dress on so all we need to do is get your heels on then BAM! You're ready to go!" She exclaimed excitedly jumping on the tip of her toes. Wait wedding dress? I look down to see myself in a beautiful wedding dress. He has to be fucking kidding me! Though I will say this dress is beautiful but I don't want to be in it knowing I have to marry the king of demons.

I hate this. I don't want to get married to someone like him! I want to get married to the person I like, someone that will treat me right and not torture or kidnap me just so I could be with them for the rest of my life. "I'm going to untie your hands from the headboard. If you try anything I will throw you across the room." She warned with a deadly voice that no doubt scared the shit out of me.

I hesitantly nod my head not wanting that to happen to me. I've been through enough pain and I know she is a demon like Bill but most likely below him. She hums happily as she unties my hands from the headboard. She lifts me erupting a painful cry from me. Damn this shit hurts more than it did when I was laying down. "Bill did a number on you, sadly I can't apply numbing cream for you."

Of course, she can't! Bill just wants me to feel the pain from the whip to remind me of what he will do if I tried anything. Sadly as much as I want to escape from his clutches that won't be possible with demons watching my every move during the fucking wedding. Pyronica turns me so I was sitting down with my legs off the bed. She put white beautiful heels on my feet.

After she straps on the other heel, she pulls me to my feet with my still tied hands in her grasp. "You look beautiful! I see why Bill picked you!" She exclaimed as she walks us out of the room heading towards what I'm guessing is the wedding. My stomach churns each step we take towards the wedding. I can't escape with a demon by my side.

"Please whatever you do, don't try to escape. He will hurt you and I don't want to see you full of bruises. Just seeing you with whip wounds is something I don't ever want to see again." She said looking into my brown eyes that were filling up with tears. I look down at my clenched hands. She's right. If I keep fighting he's going to torture me. He even said it'll get worse now since I tried to escape about 10 times.

"Here we are," She says breaking me out of my thoughts. I look up to see a glass door showing everyone sitting down in their seats while Bill and someone else were standing on the stand with both of his hands together in front of him. "Look at me," Pyronica says turning me around making me face her. I look up at her waiting for her to say what she has to say.

"I know you were forced here but please don't do anything that will get you hurt, I can't control your decision but please stay safe" she begs me, but how will I be able to do that? I want to leave. I want to be free. I don't want to marry this demon that snatched my freedom away from me. "It's time," she says as she wipes my tears away with her soft pink fingers. She pulls the veil over my face then turns me around, the dress twirling elegantly.