•Rise of the Jungcock (1)•

Jeon Jungkook couldn't help but be aroused as he watched the dancers grind like their life depended on it. It had been too long since he had someone. Being an international pop star and part of one of the hottest bands in the planet is not easy thing. It's hard. So hard that he forgets about the thing residing between his legs.

It's not hard to find a significant other. With his beautiful doe eyes, bunny like smile, greek god body and an amazing personality to top it off, it wouldn't be hard for Jungkook to find someone. But there's one thing that stops him.

Distrust. Distrust of people, that they will just use him for popularity and fame. But this distrust has one downfall. It's giving him a bloody erection that he can't handle.

"Fuck why am I like this-" Jungkook said as he glanced at his painful and obvious erection. There's a moment in life where you want to be left alone and he was hoping for that. But all of it went down the drain when Taehyung walked into their dorm.

"JUNGKOOOK" Taehyung screamed in excitement as he launched himself on the boy who was doing his best to um.. cover the situation down there with a blanket.

"Hyung no! Stop wiggling around"

"I missed you Kookie" Taehyung sat on his lap and kissed Jungkook's cheeks. Now look here we can't blame our sweet boy Taehyung for unintentionally jumping on his friend's beef jerky, he was just happy to see his brother.

However Jungkook was not, because unintentionally Tae ended up grinding on his crotch, which made him do something that he'll regret for the rest of his life.

He moaned

Very loudly to specify.

"Mmmm hyung stop...grinding on my di-"
Jungkook said with a shaky breath.

Jungkook ended up realizing how weird and lewd it sounded. But he couldn't help it, however Tae looked like he had ascended onto another dimension.
He was too stunned to say anything. (THE MAN WAS TOO STUNNED TO SAY ANYTHING)

Minutes passed and so did Jungkook's erection

Minutes passed and so did Jungkook's erection. Taehyung was looking at JK like he was an endangered species from Mars. He was sure that Taehyung was going to tell this incident to the rest of the members. If he had to sacrifice his self respect to prevent that from happening.....so be it. But Kim Taehyung beat him to it.

"JK YOU ARE GAY?"

"WHAT HOW DID THIS EVEN COME UP NO I'M NOT GAY TAE WHO TOLD YOU THAT"

"THEN WHY DID YOU MOAN WHEN I WAS KISSING YOUR CHEEKS"

"BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING A MUSIC VIDEO AND THE DANCERS WERE GRINDING AS IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON IT, I GOT SUPER HORNY CAUSE I AIN'T EVER SEEN ASSES DROP SO LOW IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE THEN YOU CAME AND JUMPED ON MY LOWER REGION, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO-"