Going to school chapter 17

Hello there beautiful creatures,I'm sorry I didn't post this a little early and this is requested by @Quibble37 and @roomy-fish,anyways,here's chapter 17,enjoy! (And fan art above and the picture is not mine) 

(A/N:I just realized,I don't put periods when the characters r don't talking...sorry for that,I have a very bad grammar :'D) 

Warning:Swearing because Tommy is here -_-

(...) - Writer speaking/places/time

*...* - Characters P.O.V.

"..." - Characters speaking

'...' - Characters thought

          -----------------------------------------------------

(Friday,12:49 p.m.,Dream's house) 

*Dream*

'I'm sooo bored' I thought and an idea cross my mind,I get out of my room and go to the throne room to tell my parents I'm going out,I go back inside my room and get some clothes and take a shower,after I finished I wear my clothes and grab many golds (they use golds as money on this au) then I go to the village (there's a village nearby the castle and it's called Emerald Village) to buy things like:many hoodies and some stuff for my friends and siblings. 

(This is what Dream's wearing btw:) (his wearing black jeans and black boots while the laces is white cuz why not?) 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm still looking around shops but something caught my attention,I'm in a jewelry shop and I look around and I'm actually really empress how they make beautiful jewelry's. (Dream like shiny things so jewelry's really caught his attention very much.) 

(After he buy some stuff and got home) 

*Dream*

I'm really tired today but it was worth it,I don't have to buy some stuff for my friends and siblings for the Christmas party on school. (I'm gonna post a chapter where they will celebrate for Christmas on school,and guess what?, I compare this irl,I'm coming with my mom to school because on December 15,its Christmas party so we will play a few games there and eat like it's actually Christmas but it's advance Christmas) 

I go to my room and I didn't even bother to change because all my strengths r gone so I just let sleep take over me. 

Going to school (Dream Harem) (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें