Going to school chapter 18 (Christmas edition)

Hello there beautiful creatures,this is the last chapter but! Don't worry,I will make a part two of this book so enjoy reading this! (Also,fan art is not mine,find it on Google as always -_-) 

(...) - Writer speaking/places/time

*...* - Characters P.O.V.

"..." - Characters speaking

'...' - Characters thought

          ----------------------------------------------------------

*Dream*

I woke up by the sunset rissing so I get up and quietly walking to the bathroom so I can't wake up the others by accident,I locked the doors and strip my clothes,I step in on the shower,I turn on the shower and relax all my muscles as the warm water him my face,I turn off the shower and grab the shampoo and put some on my hair,I rub my hair as bubbles form,I grab the soap and rub it on my skin,I turn on the shower again and wash my hair and my body, (I do this sometimes,I put shampoo and soap at the same time so I can just pour water one time) I dry myself with the towel I brought and wrap it on my waist,I look at the mirror and someone knock on the bathroom door,I peak through the door and see Karl, "Oh hey Karl" (Dream) "Hey Dream,r u done showering?" (Karl) "Yeah" (Dream). 

I get out of the bathroom while Karl went inside,I look through my cabinet for clothes and I find one clothes that really match this season,I put it on but I did it on the bathroom after Karl finished showering. (duh,I don't want perverts just watch Dream put clothes on) 

(What Dream's wearing:) (the one for the girl is Drista since Dream and Drista look alike :^) 

(I know it's winter so Drista is wearing black leggings,and pretend it's color green :D) (I find this pic on Google)  

(At school,7:36 a.m.)  

*Dream*

Me and the others split up to go to our classes but I go to my locker first and when I open it,it's full of invitations for Christmas,I mean tomorrow is Christmas Day but our principal aka Phil make it on December 24 so we can still see our friends when school is over,I put the invitations aside and grab my notebooks and books,I come to my class and take a sit next to Eret.(they have the same classes so they sit together :)) 

*Eret*

Me and Dream r peacefully writing on our notebooks until another teacher come in and he's running out of breath so Dream gave him water and he thank Dream then instantly drink the water,he calmed down and look at the papers he's holding.