Who am I, Drowning them?

This was a few months ago when I had this dream. where I was someone else running with my friends to get somewhere. It started out with my friend Haru and "I" running down this huge airport, getting to the ticket thing where you buy your tickets. We buy our tickets then run down a flit of stairs to get them. Then bumping in to our friend Sabrina asking " oh your were left behind too, us too come on". As we ran, the airport had interesting walls were we think their stairs. We tried to climb them, for "me" to find out that they weren't stairs and telling my friends. Then run again to this woodsy area running into Haru's friend Jacob. As we were almost there he came with us to see that the airport was something for a small house in?

The house look like a it was run down and in a middle of a swamp. So we place our stuff down in the little stay in house. For "me" to walking in the swamp water to find it was a huge spa just for my friends to get in with me. For the dream to flash to three girls talking about how they felt bad leaving Them behind and after the trip they'll go and see them. As is flashed again to someone struggling under water trying to grab anything they can as the water was rushing pushing them roughly. Then flash one more time to the person I was standing in the small in house, as it was now a little toy store. The girl looked upset as she grabbed bubbles off a shelf ( like already blown bubbles) and walked out to the spa water. to see a hand raising up from the water as she covers it with the bubbles. Sighing and look right at me, just for me to wake up calmly. Then figuring out that my friends weren't there at the end.

Did my friends drown in my dream?

-----
Hey, thanks for reading. I guess my dreams are interesting to read haha....
please, tell me what you think
 more is coming darlings~