Hotel Night - BDH

(y/n) pov:

ever since I got my new job, I went on business trips far more often. I lived in New York, but I love to go to other places, like now. I am in LA, staying in this fancy hotel that is probably really expensive. luckily the money that I spend, my work pays.

Here I am, sitting at the hotelbar at midnight, drinking martini's. I already had a couple so you could say I was feeling the booze a little. the bar was empty, nobody here except the bartender. He talked to me and keeps me company.

I hear heels walking in, they come closer and closer. The clicking stopped and I saw a woman standing next to me.

"hello dear, is this seat taken?" the blonde woman asked me. She stared at me with her beautiful brown eyes waiting for my answer.

"uhm.. no.. no it's totally yours." I smiled back at her. God, she already made me so nervous.

"What does a beautiful woman like you, doing here, all on her own?" She said while she sat next to me, really close.  She waved at the bartender, "I'll have a martini as well"

"yeah, well.. i..uh.. am on business trip, so not staying for so long, I am kinda bored actually. But what is a woman like you, doing here, all on her own?" I say, giving her a wink and trying to look... confident.

"hmm... maybe I can help you... being a little less bored. I am here for my tv show, but I guess you are not from here, so you don't know me... my name is Billie Dean Howard." She says while keeping eye contact with me, I find it quite sexy to be honest.

"I heard your name somewhere, but you don't look familiar... I wouldn't forget a face like yours." Gosh I got some confidence from my martini's.

"Oh god, you are making me blush.. uh... what's your name?" 

"my name is Y/N, and I can do a lot of other things too." stop Y/N, what the heck are you doing

"I bet you do, what if we take this conservation to my hotelroom, I still have a bottle of wine standing there unopened" she gave me a little smirk.

"I would love that, but I need to get up early so I think I call it a night and go to bed. im sorry" I thought Billie would be disappointed but she didn't move her face.

"hmm.. that's fine. my room is 267, in case you change your mind" with that she stood up, gave me a kiss on the cheek and slowly walked away. Billie looked up one more time, "bye sweetheart." and she was gone.

Did I just let that woman go? that beautiful woman? Im so dumb.

------

In my room I couldn't think about anything but her, Billie Dean Howard. Should I go? no it's too late now. I looked at my watch, 1:26am. Yes definitely. Walking around in my room I didn't know what to do. Fuck it... lets go.

As I stood in front of her door, I got really nervous. was this to weird? No.. she offered to me. I was in my head to much. 

I knocked on the door, there was silence. Shit... she probably is asleep already. When I was about to turn around the door opened. She stood there in her silk robe, a little loose, I could see a little peak of her bra. She looked so beautiful. "Like what you see huh, dear?"

I realized I was staring at her for I don't know how long. "I..uhm.. yes.. I was wondering if your bottle of wine is still there?" 

"I had a feeling you were still coming, come in" Billie had this low raspy voice, it really turned me on, and I walked inside.

------------------------------------------------

So first one shot.. or do I need to say two shot. We all know what is going to happen right? let me know if you want a part 2!!

~D