Hotel Night p.2 - BDH

(Y/N) pov:

As i walked in her room I saw that she had a really big suite, like really big. I turned around to see Billie but she wasn't there.

"Sweetheart, im right here in the kitchen". Gosh it felt like she could read my mind.

I sat on the couch waiting for her. Billie walked back in this part of the room with two glasses of wine in her hand.

"Here you go" and placed the glasses on the table and went sitting next to me. "What did change your mind to come here" Billie asked with a smirk.

"yeah..well... I felt like I couldn't sleep really" I feel myself getting red. " and uhm.. you were in my head" I didn't dare to look at her. I grabbed my wine and drank the whole glass in one sip.

When I finally looked at her, she just smiled sort of admired me, like she enjoyed my nervousness. "You don't need to be nervous, I really hoped you would come here" she said while she placed one hand on my leg.

"I don't know why I'm nervous, normally I am not like this, you are just... just..." I couldn't finish my sentence feeling her hand go a little more upwards on my thigh.

"just what? sweetheart" She still looked at me with a little smirk on her face, still enjoying.

I tried to think straight but I really couldn't anymore. "you are just so attractive, and beautiful, it kinda intimidates me." I looked at her and she looked at me.

"ahw, you are making me blush" with her hand still hand still on my thigh slowly stroking it up and down. Billie grabbed her glass of wine and also drank it all in one sip. "you want another glass" she asked.

"no, no thank you Billie" should I make a bold move? "I want something else" I immediately looked down. Until I felt an finger on my chin.

"Well, tell me what you want then dear" She looked at me and then she looked at my lips.

"I...I..." fuck it. I leaned a little forward to see her reaction. Billie looked at me and I looked at her.

I smashed my lips against hers and she kissed me back. My hands in her neck and her hands on my waist.

we started slow but after a while it got more needy. Her tongue asked for approval and I gave it without hesitation. My breathing got heavier as did hers, I felt it.

we broke apart after a while and just looked at each other.

Without hesitation she pulled me in again. this time it was needy, her hands all over my body. Bille slowly laid me down on the couch and she was on top of me. still kissing.

I moaned in her mouth and I could feel that she smiled a little. Her hands were everywhere and I couldn't contain myself.

Billie started kissing my neck, I could feel she was leaving marks "fuck..Billie" I moaned in her ear.

"good girl, I want to hear you moan" Billie said. I coudn't even talk just moan to what she said. She pulled of my shirt and unclipped my bra. "gosh, you are so beautiful"

Billie kissed slowly more down until she was at my breasts. Slowly stroking her acrylics over them. "what do you want me to do, sweetheart" she looked at me with a seductive look.

I was already so wet I didn't know what to say other and just moan from her touch "...Billie... I...fuck me..do what you... want to ...do"